Things that you know will be shit

Gus Mears

• Paid Members
47 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

If I've had to hear Jamie Oliver singing a reggae song about Lamb Curry, then so do you.

Fucking hell.

On the one hand it’s got to have been tongue in cheek. But on the other he did invent rice and peas so…

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

Who the fuck decided to wake up Catherine Tate this year?

I found out about this as someone was saying how great it looked on my timeline. They have now been blocked. I mean even the stills look ghastly I can only imagine the horror of a trailer and the show will actually be. Netflix really will throw money at any old shit sometimes.

On 3/7/2022 at 6:56 PM, WyattSheepMask said:

Don’t Dead Open Inside?

What happens when a reformed murdering psychopath raper teams up with the very woman whose husband’s head he split like a watermelon?” 

Bet I watch it.

Edited by Mr_Danger

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Who the fuck decided to wake up Catherine Tate this year?

The replies on the thread are probably funnier than the show will be. 

17 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

A FIFTH spin-off? What were the others? I'm only aware of Fear The Walking Dead (took them a while to come up with that name), which is meant to be even worse than the main show.

There’s a Rick TV movie, a Daryl and Carol riding around spin off and a Eugene becomes a mid south wrestling promoter and tries to get the territories rocking in the apocalypse spin off.

• Paid Members

I'd fill out fake ones saying against with the names of all the neighbours I don't like on it and watch them suffer. It'd at the very least confuse things for the people organising it.