PowerButchi

Wales vs Belgium is proven to be the best. Here's 19/20 for those with low standards

3 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

He got a yellow card for spying on the Southampton staff's tactics on their bench.

Weren’t they watching the replay of the VAR decision and he joined them? They weren’t bothered by him being there. 

Then again, I got my information from Paul Merson so he was probably watching Balamory and didn’t realise. Beans nonce. 

11 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

He got a yellow card for spying on the Southampton staff's tactics on their bench. He's made Ndombele his first new 'Luke Shaw'. Honestly I get so much joy from things going wrong for that miserable old prick. 

100% would’ve joined in with the Saints fans singing “you’re just a shit Pochettino” if I was there 

15 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

And to think the UKFF thought he was sacked because he fucked a Jack Russell. 

Maybe that was the blonde bombshell they were reporting about. 

a-welsh-corgi-dog-wears-a-blonde-wig-cur

On 12/20/2019 at 3:01 PM, tiger_rick said:

Be very interesting to see if he can make the big decisions, like sacking off Ozil and Xhaka

Or alternatively, dragging the best perfomances we've seen in years out of them.

1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

Or alternatively, dragging the best perfomances we've seen in years out of them.

And David Luiz!

I think Arteta having played alongside Ozil (in arguably the best midfield we've had since the Invincible years) helps a lot. He might have a greater insight as to how to get the best out of him.

That was my favourite victory of the season so far.  I thought we rode our luck in the first half but were more than worthy in the second. The lad Neco Williams put a great shift in. 

Everton were pathetic mind, definite case of mental midgets in that team. 

Are we really starting the decade with City and United battling over Harry Winks? Fucking hell lads.

55 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Are we really starting the decade with City and United battling over Harry Winks? Fucking hell lads.

Even as a Winks fan I find that really odd. Maybe not on Uniteds behalf as he’s better than any player they’ve got in that position.

Skipp has a higher ceiling than him but needs to be playing. 

Pretty Spurs isn’t it that we’d look to get shot of him when that’s a dire (or Dier) position that we have options in. His contract runs until 2023 as well so he’d cost a penny.