Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

I often think about the time after the 2002 world cup, in which Ireland had played pretty well and pushed Spain very close in the last 16, after the tournament, Barcelona were linked with a move for Gary Breen who'd happened to have a good tournament. that will never not be funny to me.

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Tom Ince supposedly turned down a move to Inter, only to move to Hull instead, didn't he? Maybe he knew they were going to be the UK City of Culture. 

Maybe he found out Inter actually wanted Zaha

• Paid Members

And Zac Clough, after turning us down on his dad's advice, is possibly going to the Blue Few north of the river on loan with a permanent switch from Forest on the cards.

• Paid Members

Inter are a weird lot. They have a chance to end Juve's stranglehold on Serie A. January arrives- send for Ashley Young!

The Italian Bryan Ferry clearly going through the Championship Manager transfer list by going for the most unwanted players around. Giroud, Eriksen and possibly Moses set to follow. This after bringing in the surplus Lukaku and Sanchez from United in the summer. 

• Paid Members

Oh absolutely, Lukaku is still a bloody good striker for sure, but he was definitely unwanted at United. I was very careful using that word rather than 'reject', which applies to Ashley Young. 

The word 'reject' definitely doesn't apply to Giroud, either. The World Cup and Puskas award winning handsome bastard.

58 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Oh absolutely, Lukaku is still a bloody good striker for sure, but he was definitely unwanted at United. I was very careful using that word rather than 'reject', which applies to Ashley Young. 

The word 'reject' definitely doesn't apply to Giroud, either. The World Cup and Puskas award winning handsome bastard.

Didn't lift it though did he? The slag.

#AnotherOneForTheCabinet

Jones was commonly regarded as unplayable on his day for about half a season though wasn't he, admittedly even on that form his day was still one 1/5. Rafa would always look at mad gambles like that because the top draw talent he wanted was rarely available to him. His second and third choices were often pants. Pennant was a compromise because Rick Parry wouldn't spend a few extra beans on Dani Alves. I remeber Rafa wanting Villa, Mata and Silva and we eventually ended up Alberto Riera, Benayoun and Robbie Kean. Mad bastard.

Hattrick on his debut for HĂ„land today, what a player he's going to be/is.