The owner of Bury hasn’t paid any of his creditors and liquidation looms. Feel sorry for the fans. At least things aren’t so bad that fans have gone round his gaff and threatened his family so it could be worse. 

https://amp.theguardian.com/football/2020/jan/31/bury-owner-steve-dale-fails-to-pay-money-to-creditors?CMP=share_btn_tw&__twitter_impression=true&fbclid=IwAR0BZAcLhkc02LoiOO6qmwT1wMP4z-MotOoJSBBnavd6eb9xGFxXxtNJMLc

1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Surely it would have been a bigger highlight if we'd signed him?

It's a bit like finishing second on the shitarse fifty. It's worse to fall short at ultimate shitness than to achieve it.

Ighalo is a great player. Better stats than Martial. He will be an inspired signing like Henrik was.. you just wait and see.

I have no fucking clue about whatever that reference is but PawPaw and Aki?

PawPaw Aki? I mean, come on.

It’s like Danny Dyer’s calling out someone who would kill him with muscle squeezes and an Aldi bag.

Interesting Fact : Arsenal have only won 6 EPL games this season. The only time they had fewer victories at this stage of the season was in the 1912/13 season. 

#WENGEROUT

On 2/2/2020 at 6:34 PM, SuperBacon said:

Man City are utterly pathetic.

That is all.

17 hours ago, Porkchopcash said:

Interesting Fact : Arsenal have only won 6 EPL games this season. The only time they had fewer victories at this stage of the season was in the 1912/13 season. 

#WENGEROUT

I think the entire Premier League hava ll been shit this season, besided Liverpool obviously and(I can't tell you how hard this is for me to say) Sheffield United.

The rest of the teams have all been a dissapointment.

Edited by Cod Eye

Can't disagree with that. Some poor signings on surface, a squash-faced relic replacing Rafa as boss- it couldn't have been more underwhelming at the start of the season really could it?

@Cod Eyeyou're also forgetting Leicester, who aren't budging from that 3rd place

Edited by PunkStep

I’m all for Liverpool caring little about the FA Cup; my mate’s son has made the bench for the game tonight.

He’s 16 and an Evertonian. It’s absolutely mental.

3 year old Liverpool full back Neco Williams is from the next village over from me. His younger brother who's also at Liverpool is even better by accounts.

Now want to see Liverpool do the double to find out if the FA would let them do First Team vs Youth Team in the Community Shield.