Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

What would you Arsenal fans think of someone like Eddie Howe getting the job? He's done a great job at Bournmouth(less so at Burnley) and I can see someone further up the pecking order taing a punt on him at some point. 

What would you Arsenal fans think of someone like Eddie Howe getting the job? He's done a great job at Bournmouth(less so at Burnley) and I can see someone further up the pecking order taing a punt on him at some point. 

Not at the moment. Arsenal are in a state right now and need someone to come in and be big enough to sort it out. Howe is a good manager but that type of leap is massive. Plus, and I know this is a sort of shit opinion, it would divide the fan base again and we really don't need that at the moment.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Factotum said:

Not at the moment. Arsenal are in a state right now and need someone to come in and be big enough to sort it out. 

Someone's already suggested Allardyce. 

If I were an Arsenal fan *spit* I'd welcome someone like Howe or even Sean Dyche. They're due a run at a mid level club. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, David said:

Brendan Rodgers is the obvious candidate, no?

His name is being thrown around but not one of the favourites apparently. And to be fair, given how well things are going at Leicester at the moment, now would be a terrible time for him to move. I'd definitely take him. 

4 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Stevie G to prove himself at a mid table team before his inevitable jump to Liverpool pending on Klopp retiring.

I'd be absolutely stunned if Gerrard is being genuinely considered as a Klopp replacement, honestly.

I'm sure his name will be involved throughout the discussions when the day does inevitably come, but I'd hope it'll be little more than an acknowledgement from the portion of our fanbase that will be clamouring for him to come back.

Edited by AdamTH17

Prepare to be stunned in a couple of years then because club legend who goes in to management then manages the club he became a legend for is the least stunning thing ever. 

Personally I'd like to see him cut his teeth at a higher standard like the Championship before getting some premier league experience but unfortunately I think he'll come straight from Rangers and fail miserably.

• Paid Members

A mate sent me a link to an article Pter Crouch has penned, saying he thinks Chris Wilder should be the one Arsenal turn to. I really like what Wilder has done for Sheff Utd, but an apointment like that just screams Bruce Rioch to me...