Jeremy Kyle show suspended

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator

There's only one saviour of this time slot. 

111573.jpg

Which is a point. Why is mid-morning the 'we must have an argumentative show fronted by someone a bit odd' slot on ITV? I can just about remember a time before this but this must've been the way for 30 years. 

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

There's only one saviour of this time slot. 

111573.jpg

Which is a point. Why is mid-morning the 'we must have an argumentative show fronted by someone a bit odd' slot on ITV? I can just about remember a time before this but this must've been the way for 30 years. 

Naaa. We had superb quiz shows on ITV in that slot until Trisha in the mid 90’s or so. Keynotes, Crosswits, Win, Lose or Draw, Lucky Ladders, and of course, Supermarket Sweep. Time to bring them back

BREAKING NEWS - ITV to make statement on Kyle’s future later today

ITV’s statement:

"Given the gravity of recent events we have decided to end production of The Jeremy Kyle Show.

"The Jeremy Kyle Show has had a loyal audience and has been made by a dedicated production team for 14 years, but now is the right time for the show to end. 

"Everyone at ITV's thoughts and sympathies are with the family and friends of Steve Dymond.

"The previously announced review of the episode of the show is under way and will continue.

"ITV will continue to work with Jeremy Kyle on other projects."

So it was “the right time to end” the show, and it took was someone’s death and Jeremy gets to carry on working

32 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

"ITV will continue to work with Jeremy Kyle on other projects."

Inevitably. Can already smell the stench of the Jeremy Kyle Puts Things Right/Serious About Mental Health shows on the horizon. 

Edit: Or what's above, yeah. 

40 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Anyone got an opening for Graham and/or Security Steve?

There are many members of the bear community who have an opening or two for Steve. 

Heres hoping Steve does a Steve Wilkos and do his own show. Now that show is fucking mental. 

• Paid Members

This post may make me sound like the most hate filled bitter person currently on Earth, but I still think there are few things more satisfying in life than seeing a cunt fall from grace in such a manner. He'd have probably been in my Champions League places for biggest shitbag on telly. Such an exploitive, judgement, horrible little worm.

Can't say I've overly fussed to see the show axed, as I never watched it anyway, but the way the media are portraying this you'd think the guy who killed himself was in rude health and doing just fine before evil Jeremy got hold of him.

The same media who, while trying to portray Kyle and his show as evil, are the very ones who have paid journos spending their days digging for info about how the poor sod who done himself in used to smack his girlfriend around during fights, and vice versa.

Jeremy Kyle and the redtop media are the epitome of what's wrong with society today, but in many ways they're not the cause, they're the effect. If the public at large didn't love to see and read this kind of shite they wouldn't be pumping it out there.

Archived