People who are pleasing to look at

gmoney

• Paid Members

He seems to get slagged off a lot as an actor, and I'm not sure why. Great at playing heels. Pretty decent performance in The Expanse, though his character wasn't written quite as well as it could be; he did well with what he had. And his cup of coffee in Game of Thrones was good for what it was. It was only Torchwood I thought he didn't fit, as he's just not got that sympathetic kind of face to root for - but that was a poor show anyway.

• Paid Members

house_of_cards_kelly.jpg

Michael Kelly. I was pondering this the other day when I saw him in a minor role in The Sopranos as an FBI agent. He's basically a handsome man, but there is an undefinable quality about him that means he'll only ever play officious creeps or politicians with a secret. 

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, gmoney said:

house_of_cards_kelly.jpg

Michael Kelly. I was pondering this the other day when I saw him in a minor role in The Sopranos as an FBI agent. He's basically a handsome man, but there is an undefinable quality about him that means he'll only ever play officious creeps or politicians with a secret. 

Think he also played

Spoiler

the serial killer Wagenbach goes after in The Shield.

• Paid Members
49 minutes ago, gmoney said:

house_of_cards_kelly.jpg

His CJ from Snyder's Dawn of the Dead is in my top ten favourite movie characters of all time. One of the best, most impeccably worked face turns in movie history. 

When I first saw this in the pictures, I hated him at first and was utterly devvo by the end. Bravo. 

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

I've just checked and I can see that we've had Walton Goggins before, but @gmoneyyour pic ain't loading for me so let's throw him in here again.

spacer.png

A man who is 95% forehead.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy4SoyOv7xO/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== Hope this works. Here he is advertising spirits. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...