The Smackers Thread

PowerButchi

1 hour ago, Kfogg1991 said:

I really can't believe it honestly. When I watched the situation play out on smackdown my jaw hit the floor and the real sadness and disappointment for Cody when you saw the rock whispering something in his ear and his face just looked betrayed and hurt. It genuinely makes you think what did they honestly think would happen when this played out, we were so fucking angry last year when Roman won and beat him because the absolute right thing they should have done was have Cody win and finish his story and also end it for Roman but it went that way and we trusted them to rectify and do the right thing this year even though we weren't happy with it, we accepted and just counted the days down until mania this year.

He becomes the only person to win back to back rumble's which felt right and he truly deserved it after last year and just being solidly fantastic as a talent and in ring he just gives it all and is so entertaining but they have made him look like a cock and it absolutely seems online it's sucked the life and good will we gave them in the worst way.

It says everything when after 24 hours the video on YouTube had more dislikes than any other video in history 

This hurt my brain

2 hours ago, Kfogg1991 said:

This is on me here but fuck me I truly am fucking awful at putting together posts on here. My autism and Asperger's just make it all come out fucking awfully.

Not an excuse I'm just fucking sorry and understand people taking the piss I make it to easy.

Hey, man. This isn’t the first time I’ve seen you beat yourself up on here in recent weeks. The internet is full of comedians, don’t let it get to you - nobody genuinely wants you to feel bad about yourself, it’s in good jest.

Don’t apologise for being you.

5 minutes ago, FUM said:

Hey, man. This isn’t the first time I’ve seen you beat yourself up on here in recent weeks. The internet is full of comedians, don’t let it get to you - nobody genuinely wants you to feel bad about yourself, it’s in good jest.

Don’t apologise for being you.

Yeah, I wasn't trying to be a dickhead like, I too have Autism. Its just, People do get so hung up on it, No offence inteded, truly

4 hours ago, Kfogg1991 said:

I really can't believe it honestly. When I watched the situation play out on smackdown my jaw hit the floor and the real sadness and disappointment for Cody when you saw the rock whispering something in his ear and his face just looked betrayed and hurt. It genuinely makes you think what did they honestly think would happen when this played out, we were so fucking angry last year when Roman won and beat him because the absolute right thing they should have done was have Cody win and finish his story and also end it for Roman but it went that way and we trusted them to rectify and do the right thing this year even though we weren't happy with it, we accepted and just counted the days down until mania this year.

He becomes the only person to win back to back rumble's which felt right and he truly deserved it after last year and just being solidly fantastic as a talent and in ring he just gives it all and is so entertaining but they have made him look like a cock and it absolutely seems online it's sucked the life and good will we gave them in the worst way.

It says everything when after 24 hours the video on YouTube had more dislikes than any other video in history 

Just to make sure, when you say ‘we’ you’re not talking about me as well are you?

23 hours ago, air_raid said:

Now now, there's a valid point there. We can hardly expect someone to justify their stance or elaborate on something they opined a whole 2 days ago, about a subject that hasn't been worthy of discussion since several minutes before your post. Leave the memories alone.

I’ve not chirped up on the subject because I thought my original post was summary enough. And I couldn’t really be bothered reading through the page after page of people saying mostly the same thing, and just being down on something I’m very “up” on.

Does it make Cody look weak? Yes. Are there better ways it could have been done? Yes. Am I accepting that Rock won’t be back full time? Yes.

But am I also very excited at the prospect of a match that has been “rumoured” to take place at close to every Wrestlemania for the last 10yrs? Yes.

My opinion still sticks, and that’s fine. Just because it doesn’t match somebody else’s is also fine.

Edited by Matthew

11 minutes ago, Matthew said:

I’ve not chirped up on the subject because I thought my original post was summary enough. And I couldn’t really be bothered reading through the page after page of people saying mostly the same thing, and just being down on something I’m very “up” on.

Does it make Cody look weak? Yes. Are there better ways it could have been done? Yes. Am I accepting that Rock won’t be back full time? Yes.

But am I also very excited at the prospect of a match that has been “rumoured” to take place at close to every Wrestlemania for the last 10yrs? Yes.

My opinion still sticks, and that’s fine. Just because it doesn’t match somebody else’s is also fine.

Ah, see, there's your issue. This is a discussion forum. You're after an echo chamber.

1 hour ago, Matthew said:

spacer.png

I don’t wish to direct this at any individual, and I include myself in this, but despite us all being older and nicer, and this forum’s commendably open and supportive attitude to mental health issues, autism and so on, we are still prone to the odd pile on.

Not everyone expresses themselves perfectly in online posts, but everyone’s opinion should be equally welcome here and not gangbanged if it’s against the prevailing tide.

This place is probably the best place for remembering that there’s a person behind the post and that should extend to our more… individual members even when they post nonsense.

That’s certainly my attitude when dealing with @Keith Houchen anyway 🤔

4 minutes ago, Loki said:

I don’t wish to direct this at any individual, and I include myself in this, but despite us all being older and nicer, and this forum’s commendably open and supportive attitude to mental health issues, autism and so on, we are still prone to the odd pile on.

Not everyone expresses themselves perfectly in online posts, but everyone’s opinion should be equally welcome here and not gangbanged if it’s against the prevailing tide.

This place is probably the best place for remembering that there’s a person behind the post and that should extend to our more… individual members even when they post nonsense.

That’s certainly my attitude when dealing with @Keith Houchen anyway 🤔

God, what a dweeb.

But no you're right, and I stand with Matthew.

Well, sit next to him on a bus to Birmingham at least.

Is it possible they might have to change it and put cody on the main event because of the fan reaction?  I mean Ripley v lynch could be a good main event for night one of wwe don't feel the heavyweight championship match is gonna be interesting enough. A lot of people thought Ripley v charlotte flair was the best match of last year