Baldness

lightningxlock

• Moderators

I saw an old schoolmate on Christmas Eve for the first time in years. He's my age and has been receding for a while  but I don't think it was that bad, or at least not as bad as what he's ahd done. Where he's had a hairline tattooed on to look like a fashionable grade 1 all over. I couldn't stop staring at it.

"How's the family?" *Cannot take eyes off forehead*

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
17 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

@Chest Rockwell I’d happily share the components and my wiring diagram with you though.

Yeah - anything you can share with me to guided through the process of how to make it would be really appreciated. Seems a worthwhile project! I'll clear some space my inbox.

• Paid Members

@scratchdj why on earth are you not patenting this or throwing this at Peter Jones and his mates?? There's surely money to be made here! You'd be able to buy your own cruise ship! Seriously though, if it genuinely works, you've bloody invented something.

• Awards Moderator

Yeah I'm totally intrigued by the GHoJ now. You're a clever chap Scratchy for sure, but what you've done is fairly trivial for someone who knows electronics right? And your superstar mate (definitely Paul Hardy of Love City Groove) can't be the only person in the world with this gadget, so someone else must have figured it out? Even the manufacturer must know 'well we could do a budget version, the rest is all window dressing.'

I just can't fathom that male hair loss has effectively been solved and there isn't a mass market solution. Someone tell Chavo. 

I'm bald as fuck. Chicks dig bald guys as the obvious signs of super testosterone shine through with the solar panel for the sex machine. I do have a good shaped head for it though and I feel for people with long or thin shaped heads. No one really noticed with me either as I'd had a grade 1 from year 8 onwards and I always had an Alan Shearer hair line.

18 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

See there's nothing wrong with shaving your head if you're bald but having hair and having a number 3 all over just seems slovenly.

Sheer laziness.  It was the in style when I was in my early 20s, and then not having to pay for haircuts ever or comb my hair meant I kept on clipping.

15 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I know someone for whom losing their hair is a major issue. 

"Asking for a friend" ;)

EDIT: I too would like a Glowing Hat of Justice.  @scratchdj I dunno what you do for a living, but I think you've got a genuine business opportunity there.  Presuming it doesn't give you brain cancer of course.

• Paid Members

I turn 37 in a few weeks and my hair is still going strong. I have been going increasingly grey over the last couple of years but dreads hide that pretty successfully.

I don’t know how much longer I have though. My dad died at 38 with a reasonably full head of hair but I never met any other family members from his side of the family. On my mums side, my grandad died in his 50’s and was thinning significantly whilst one of my uncles still has pretty good coverage albeit slightly receding but his brother had a full on George Constanza in his graduation photo at 21.

The puberty challenge thing on social media has reminded me that I just don’t really seem to age so I’ll ride that wave for as long as it lasts knowing it’ll catch up to me eventually.

Fair play to @scratchdj though, that’s well impressive.

• Paid Members

My hair is a dumpster fire, I have a huge carflick that runs in the family, I have a massive crown on the back, but my hairline thankfully is decent. I usually go for medium length on top and a 1 down the back and sides. The one time recently I did revert to getting a 1 all over my Mrs bollocked me.

No offense to any of you baldies, but there's not much I find funnier than balding men refusing to just admit defeat and shave it. Any haircut that looks like it's clearly balding looks bad, just get shot of it.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

No offense to any of you baldies, but there's not much I find funnier than balding men refusing to just admit defeat and shave it. Any haircut that looks like it's clearly balding looks bad, just get shot of it.

100% this.

You're fooling no fucker & it just comes across as a bit desperate. My hairline was always pretty fragile so as soon as it went a bit 'tennis ball' at the temples I shaved it straight off. No looking back.

Archived