Little Tommy Robinson

Devon Malcolm

Funny how the government ban Tommy Robinson using Paypal but yet they don't do much to ban terrorists and fraudsters using paypal as a way to swindle money from people like ourselves.

I don't agree with everything Tommy Robinson says and I know you lot are going to just run me down on here cos it is me but even if he is a racist and clearly he is to a point he is bringing up the truth that Extreme Islamism is out there.

I moved out of West Midlands recently cos I felt like a minority, granted moving to Birmingham in the first place wasn't a good idea cos of it is a very diverse city but I have moved somewhere else now and I am a lot happier.

When you get racially abused by Asians and Black people on a daily basis you can't help but gravitate towards some of what Tommy Robinson says as it resonates inside of you.

Our country has always been welcoming in the past to people from other countries but now we need to think about our own people before it is too late.

Lefties feel free to rip into everything I say, call me a racist blah blah, I just wanted my say on the matter and I wont bite if someone goads me in on here.

Subject closed.

5 minutes ago, D@mm said:

Funny how the government ban Tommy Robinson using Paypal but yet they don't do much to ban terrorists and fraudsters using paypal as a way to swindle money from people like ourselves.

Which terrorists and fraudsters are still active on PayPal?  I can think of one fraudster they banned, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon.

6 minutes ago, D@mm said:

Lefties feel free to rip into everything I say

Thanks, will do.

Extreme Islam is out there? Well golly gosh who would have thunk it.

Firstly let’s talk about the government not banning all the fraudsters and terrorists from paypal. I have a simple idea, how about on paypal you have to list your profession. There we go, sorted. All they need to do now is check who ticked the box that said ‘terrorist’ or ‘fraudster’. Well fuck me, step aside MI5, Jasper from the PayPal account management team has just single handidly brought down cyber crime. Yay Jasper. 

I don’t actually know you or your history so I won’t run you down on account of you being you. I am sure someone will kindly fill me in on who you are or who you used to be.

Any the how old boy back to the matter at hand. Claiming big Tommy is racist “to a point” is an astoundingly stupid thing to say. He is not racist “to a point”, he is merely racist. Clive who calls black people the N word is not more racist than Jean who crosses the street when she see’s a man in a turban. Geddit? 

You had to move as you felt like a minority? Such a shame that you felt intimidated by a bunch of people with different skin colour to you and therefore decided to pick up sticks and fuck off to a more welcoming area.

If only we could gather everyone of a certain colour in one area and make them live their in peace. Nah that would never work, they would want to come here and steal our jobs would’nt they. And how did they hear about these jobs and this mystical land of milk and honey? Oh yes, that’s right we decided to seek them out, steal their land, rape their people and tell them that their land, culture and religions were all wrong and that we would show them how they should live their lives. 

Our country has always been welcoming because we fucking put our little boats out to sea a few hundred years ago and told all these people that we are the greatest country in the world and from that they deemed it acceptabel to seek us out and call our bluff. 

Of course you are lucky enough to have been born in a certain geographcal area which entitles you to feel as if ‘our country’ is exactly that. Sorry buddy but being born on a certain piece of rock, as a certain ethnicity does not instantly entitle you to be more deserving of living on this peace of rock than a person who was born on a different piece of rock as a certain ethnicity who decided to come and have a look at ‘our’ piece of rock. 

In short I find it astounding that you are trying to play the victim card in order to justify your racism. Fear does not breed racism; ignorance and stupidity breeds racism, false entitlement breeds racism. 

Fuck off. 

Edited by Joe Blog

• Moderators

Fucking hell boydy. I knew you were dense but that's just tragic.

Much like the abuse you get here on a daily basis I'm going to hazard a guess and say that the 'daily abuse' you suffered in Birmingham wasn't because of your race, but because of your you.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

6 hours ago, D@mm said:

I don't agree with everything Tommy Robinson says and I know you lot are going to just run me down on here cos it is me but even if he is a racist and clearly he is to a point he is bringing up the truth that Extreme Islamism is out there.

I moved out of West Midlands recently cos I felt like a minority, granted moving to Birmingham in the first place wasn't a good idea cos of it is a very diverse city but I have moved somewhere else now and I am a lot happier.

When you get racially abused by Asians and Black people on a daily basis you can't help but gravitate towards some of what Tommy Robinson says as it resonates inside of you.

Our country has always been welcoming in the past to people from other countries but now we need to think about our own people before it is too late.

Lefties feel free to rip into everything I say, call me a racist blah blah, I just wanted my say on the matter and I wont bite if someone goads me in on here.

Subject closed.

We know Muslim extremism is out there. However he is just a white extremist, if guns were easy to get hold of in this country (like America) I would imagine his followers would head down Southall and shoot all the Asians. 

Yeah Birmingham is a diverse city, I live in one myself. The key word is diverse, lots of different races, religions and culture; not whites being outnumbered like Robinson makes people believe. 

The phrase our own is fucking dreadful. I know people of different races, they pay their taxes and obey the law. Tax dodgers I know have tended to be white. I also have a friend who served in our army, he was born in St Vincent and lived their til he was 27. Served for 11 years and took an injury causing him to have back surgery twice a year. Is he not one of our own? 

Lefties? You are using that as an insult. Why is the non racist the bad guy? 

Did you get upset because in your non 100% white Birmingham didn't like the phrases chinky or p*** shop. 

Don't say end of subject so people don't question you on your beliefs. 

• Moderators
6 hours ago, D@mm said:

they don't do much to ban terrorists and fraudsters using paypal as a way to swindle money from people like ourselves.

Hold up. Sorry, in all the racist nonsense I feel like this part got missed and sounds like it's talking from experience. Can you please tell us about the PayPal scam you fell for? I feel like there might be a hilarious story here.