Little Tommy Robinson

Devon Malcolm

As I always say, Little Tommy blocked me on Twitter.  He is gutted he didn't get sent down today, not so he'd be out in time for christmas, but so he can play the victim.  And he wasn't reporting on the case, he was arseing around with a mobile phone live streaming it, despite having a conviction for doing exactly the same thing previously.  He wan't to be seen as oppressed.

Some people who support the far right claim it's all about free speech and how a company censoring them on the company's own platform is curtailing freedom of speech.  It isn't.  There is a world of difference between having freedom of speech banned and not having a platform.  Being booted off social media is akin to being kicked out of a pub for being an arsehole and not abiding by the owners rules.

Although, if it's about freedom of speech, why didn't they protest when Anjum Chowdhury and his bellends had their twitter accounts banned.  Whats good for the goose.

• Paid Members

I dont know if there is a higher power, but someone must be writing this shit we call life. Tommy Robinson looks like a character Vince McMahon would invent if he was marketing a shitbag. The voice, the haircut, the way he dresses, that little scrunched up cunt face he's got. Almost as if there's someone going "put a polo shirt on him, that'll suit the character."

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Some people who support the far right claim it's all about free speech and how a company censoring them on the company's own platform is curtailing freedom of speech.  It isn't.  There is a world of difference between having freedom of speech banned and not having a platform.  Being booted off social media is akin to being kicked out of a pub for being an arsehole and not abiding by the owners rules.

Although, if it's about freedom of speech, why didn't they protest when Anjum Chowdhury and his bellends had their twitter accounts banned.  Whats good for the goose.

Not to mention that FREEZE PEACH is a shit defence when it's the first thing they resort to. What they're basically saying is that the strongest argument for their position is: "It's not illegal!"

13 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

As I always say, Little Tommy blocked me on Twitter.  He is gutted he didn't get sent down today, not so he'd be out in time for christmas, but so he can play the victim.  And he wasn't reporting on the case, he was arseing around with a mobile phone live streaming it, despite having a conviction for doing exactly the same thing previously.  He wan't to be seen as oppressed.

Him not being seen as oppressed certainly won't help his book sales, which is what really matters to him. The fucker peddles them wherever he goes, boxes full of the things in the boot of whatever vehicle takes him where he needs to be.

Remember when he rocked up to Sunderland just by coincidence on the same day they were playing Celtic? He was actually signing copies of the things while selling them. It was like some weird cross between a car bootsale and book signing apparently.

I find it absurd that little tommy turns up at court when there are brown or Muslim paedos but never turns up at Catholic Churches or children homes or trials of other paedos . It’s also absurd that little tommy is funded by foreigners who pay him 100 grand a year . Even more absurd that the far right say he is an English working class lad . An English working class lad with a double barrelled name earning 100 grand a year from foreigners .   Great quote from his ex camerawoman “ I used it to think he went home doing his research and looking at case files. He doesn’t , he just goes home , eats crisps and looks  himself up on twitter . “ Sums it all up really 

Edited by jang_316

• Paid Members

That's the scary thing about the far right in general. A lot of far right and nationalist organisations are connected, either online or via the dark money funding it all - one side of the coin is that there are people actively pursuing a political agenda, the other is that there's money being invested into nationalist movements by unscrupulous individuals who don't agree with their agenda, but don't mind them being useful idiots to further their own financial aims (Cambridge Analytica et al).

And then you have the likes of Russia intentionally stirring the point just to see Western democracies pushed to breaking point.

The thing with the far right is that they are very good at two things that the centre and the left really aren't - networking, and easing their agenda into the mainstream political narrative. Because they've had decades of practice at coating their more awful and insidious views in politically acceptable language, and because they've had decades of experience at networking - while most us started playing catch-up when social media became the norm, right wing groups were using the internet to organise years before and, even before that, had figured out ways of organising off the radar, through discreet mailing lists and whatnot. Only now, you only need a log-in for Stormfront (or wherever), rather than being handed dodgy literature in a brown paper bag in the back room of a tattoo parlour. For example.

20 hours ago, jang_316 said:

I find it absurd that little tommy turns up at court when there are brown or Muslim paedos but never turns up at Catholic Churches or children homes or trials of other paedos . It’s also absurd that little tommy is funded by foreigners who pay him 100 grand a year . Even more absurd that the far right say he is an English working class lad . An English working class lad with a double barrelled name earning 100 grand a year from foreigners .   Great quote from his ex camerawoman “ I used it to think he went home doing his research and looking at case files. He doesn’t , he just goes home , eats crisps and looks  himself up on twitter . “ Sums it all up really 

I tried to explain the him only rocking up at non white paedo trials to supporters of his who I have worked with. They fall for the Muslims are nonce shit. It seems so obvious, people falling for it just makes me have a low opinion of the general public. 

18 minutes ago, westlondonmist said:

I tried to explain the him only rocking up at non white paedo trials to supporters of his who I have worked with. They fall for the Muslims are nonce shit. It seems so obvious, people falling for it just makes me have a low opinion of the general public. 

Agreed mate . There are tonnes of paedos sadly in the U.K. There  are also tonnes of them who think they are smart that they go abroad to abuse kids . According to the far right , we should only worry about the Muslim paedos .  In fact we should deal harshly with all paedos and protect all our children . Have a look at this website to see all the paedos that don’t even make the news . https://theukdatabase.com/

little Tommy’s trIck is to take the Muslim paedos and say they are representative of all Muslims and Islam . Would anyone claim that a group of football hooligans are representative of all football fans around the world and we should ban football as a result ? 

13 hours ago, BomberPat said:

That's the scary thing about the far right in general. A lot of far right and nationalist organisations are connected, either online or via the dark money funding it all - one side of the coin is that there are people actively pursuing a political agenda, the other is that there's money being invested into nationalist movements by unscrupulous individuals who don't agree with their agenda, but don't mind them being useful idiots to further their own financial aims (Cambridge Analytica et al).

And then you have the likes of Russia intentionally stirring the point just to see Western democracies pushed to breaking point.

The thing with the far right is that they are very good at two things that the centre and the left really aren't - networking, and easing their agenda into the mainstream political narrative. Because they've had decades of practice at coating their more awful and insidious views in politically acceptable language, and because they've had decades of experience at networking - while most us started playing catch-up when social media became the norm, right wing groups were using the internet to organise years before and, even before that, had figured out ways of organising off the radar, through discreet mailing lists and whatnot. Only now, you only need a log-in for Stormfront (or wherever), rather than being handed dodgy literature in a brown paper bag in the back room of a tattoo parlour. For example.

There's money flowing into the anti-fascist groups as well though, it happens on both sides. 

It's simple divide and conquer tactics really, the wealthy donors in the shadows pumping in the money that keeps the plebs on both sides at each others throats. The tactic is as old as time itself. 

As long as the far-right are focused on the nasty Muslims, and the far-left are focused on the nasty fascists it keeps the attention off the cunts who are running the place into the fucking ground.

As I've said before, humans, in many ways, just love to have someone to hate. 

I've seen far-right scumbags put the boots to militant Muslims and I've seen the far-left put the boots to the far-right, and we've all seen the mental cases who commit their terror attacks. On all occasions the thing that shocks me most is the absolute delight they take in what they're doing.

Regardless of if it's a Muslim, a Nazi, a terrorist or whatever on the receiving end, the actual thought of smacking someone with a weapon, or even a fist, is absolutely reprehensible.

The far-right can dress up their love for violence as fighting for the rights of "people like them," and the far-left can dress their violence up as attacking "Nazi's," and the religious nuts on all sides can dress their shit up as doing the work of their own particular bloke in the sky, but what it really comes down to is people, regardless of their "side" who just love the idea of cracking another human in the face and causing them pain.

That, for me, is disgusting, and it's why I take no part in any of their arguments. I'm on no one's "side" and I vote for none of the mostly-wealthy scumbags who facilitate it all.

Basically, fuck the lot of them. 

Anti -fascist get's thrown around as an insult.  It should be a fucking default setting for a human!  And fuck anyone who says fascist and anti fascist are the same, they fucking aren't.  Fascists hate minorities, whether they be a religious, sexual orientation, skin colour, nationality, it doesn't matter, and want to see them eradicated.  Anti fascists want to eradicate fascists so that everyone else can live without fear of being attacked and/or killed.  So bollocks to anyone who says they're same.

Fascists have already chosen violence so just having a nice chat with them isn't going to fucking work. This graphic sums it up well.

30 minutes ago, David said:

There's money flowing into the anti-fascist groups as well though, it happens on both sides. 

It's simple divide and conquer tactics really, the wealthy donors in the shadows pumping in the money that keeps the plebs on both sides at each others throats. The tactic is as old as time itself. 

As long as the far-right are focused on the nasty Muslims, and the far-left are focused on the nasty fascists it keeps the attention off the cunts who are running the place into the fucking ground.

As I've said before, humans, in many ways, just love to have someone to hate. 

I've seen far-right scumbags put the boots to militant Muslims and I've seen the far-left put the boots to the far-right, and we've all seen the mental cases who commit their terror attacks. On all occasions the thing that shocks me most is the absolute delight they take in what they're doing.

Regardless of if it's a Muslim, a Nazi, a terrorist or whatever on the receiving end, the actual thought of smacking someone with a weapon, or even a fist, is absolutely reprehensible.

The far-right can dress up their love for violence as fighting for the rights of "people like them," and the far-left can dress their violence up as attacking "Nazi's," and the religious nuts on all sides can dress their shit up as doing the work of their own particular bloke in the sky, but what it really comes down to is people, regardless of their "side" who just love the idea of cracking another human in the face and causing them pain.

That, for me, is disgusting, and it's why I take no part in any of their arguments. I'm on no one's "side" and I vote for none of the mostly-wealthy scumbags who facilitate it all.

Basically, fuck the lot of them. 

Spot on fella , agree with every word . It’s the wealthy scumbags who fund the shit stirrers . Here’s nick griffin openly admitting people were trying to buy him off to only talk about Islam and not mention the bankers .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYR8OXVCX2w

11 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Anti -fascist get's thrown around as an insult.  It should be a fucking default setting for a human! 

I loved a post I saw on reddit a while back in answer to the "antifa are just as bad" argument, that just posted this picture of some anti-fascists heading out to confront fascists:

pztse0i7znfz.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&s=

WW2 was about a lot of things, including some cynical politics and territory grabs, but it was also in large part about confronting fascism in the flesh - totalitarian regimes that promoted horrific war crimes, oppressed their populations and trampled over the sovereignty of other nations.

Fascism never really got traction in the UK - because it was explicitly anti-democratic I suspect, and seen as something pushed by upper class chaps like Mosley.  The average British soldier in the war understood what they were fighting against.  You could argue it was the last war in which that was really true.

I would imagine that modern British fascism is powered and funded by the same sort of rich ideologues that it was in the 30s, it's just that it's now sold as more of a working-class movement and heavily tied into anti-immigration nationalism.  As such I think it gets more traction, but it's still a really minority sport as evidenced by the paltry turnouts to Tommy rallies.

I was at the People's History Museum with a friend the other day (Thanks for the steak lunch!!) and I had to smirk when in the bit about Mosley.  There were some of his propaganda leaflets and memorabilia and the headline on one of them was "BRITISH LADS ARE BEING KILLED IN PALESTINE!! RESIST JUDAH!!".  The rhetoric may be the same now, they've just changed sides.

EDIT - By the way, if you are at a loose end in Manchester, do visit the museum.  

Edited by Keith Houchen
Bullets not ballots