What's the deal with Neville?

RancidPunx

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Devastated how things worked out for Neville in WWE, really think he could've been massive if given the chance. He was way above losing to Enzo, I don't blame him for walking out.

Looking forward to seeing what the future holds. 

1 minute ago, Winston said:

Devastated how things worked out for Neville in WWE, really think he could've been massive if given the chance. He was way above losing to Enzo, I don't blame him for walking out.

Looking forward to seeing what the future holds. 

He definitely could have had decent programmes with AJ, Joe, Balor, Rollins etc. and deserved way more than he got.

Quite why WWE didn't do more with him, despite him being in amazing shape and becoming a great heel, I will never know.

Still, their loss is everybody else's gain. NJPW will no doubt want him and there are loads of dream matches he could have on indies etc,

Nobody seems sure if he’s been released or if his contract has just been allowed to expire.

Obviously it would depend on what’s in each person’s individual contract, but if he’s been released then I would assume he’s under a 90 day no compete, whereas if they’ve just let his contract run out then he can go do whatever he wants straight away

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

I bet Neville can make way more money now on the indies and in Japan then he ever would have made in the WWE, and on his own schedule. He's better off.

Only if he went full time with New Japan. But with Hiromu being out, his timing is awesome because they'd jump at new blood right now to avoid endless Ospreay/Marty/Kushida rematches.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Joe Blog said:

Would Neville head to New Japan? It was Dragon Gate where he made his name, there could possibly be some feelings of loyalty toward them over New Japan. 

New Japan could pay him more. It's a short career and loyalty doesn't pay the rent.

Archived