Summerslam 2018

HarmonicGenerator

Yeah I hope it’s not the last we’ve seen of Lesnar but I don’t know what else WWE can do with him. Rock vs. Brock? (Was the original plan for WM 31 (I think?) according to Rock himself)

Its mad that he’s been back 6+ years now, I think it’s absolutely flown over. 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, Mr Kennedy said:

Yeah I hope it’s not the last we’ve seen of Lesnar but I don’t know what else WWE can do with him. Rock vs. Brock? (Was the original plan for WM 31 (I think?) according to Rock himself)

30. Rock was scheduled to be on Raw the night after the second Cena match to do angle to set up the Lesnar match but he got so injured in that match he couldn't turn up. And hasn't risked a proper match since.

• Paid Members

With all the talk of Rock wanting to do Wrestlemania this year, I'd completely forgotten about that proposed Brock match we never got. I'd love that. The timing is awful though. That'll most likely be when Brock will be fighting in the UFC, early next year.

I don't want to see Roman vs. Rock unless Roman turns heel, which they're clearly never ever going to do.

13 hours ago, cobra_gordo said:

I've not followed the Charlotte/ Becky story but going off the video package before the match Charlotte seems to have been acting the total bitch in the build up and Becky lamping her seemed justified, is that not the case?

Speaking of the women, couldn't help but think of this the second I saw Ronda's weird eye makeup.

main-qimg-06ebcf8e7817c2581ada8cd2ded6c160-c?convert_to_webp=true

cndxagruyaekwge.jpg

• Paid Members

I know the likes of us have all seen Alexa's hypermobile elbow trick a couple of times before, but considering the whole point of (presumably) paying Rhonda a shitload of cash is to bring lots of new/lapsed eyeballs to the product, I don't know why they had Alexa survive having her arm grotesquely contorted around Rhonda's knee, before tapping out immediately to the deadly armbar in which Rousey viciously bends her opponent's elbow the right way.

Coach: "well, so much for that injured knee". A line of commentary that could be applied to every Seth Rollins ppv match for about 3 years.

Not sure how I felt about Styles turning up dressed like 94 Undertaker.

I don't think we're too far away from entire matches taking place on the ring apron.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, air_raid said:

Last thought - Miz' chest. Fuck sake lads, it's supposed to be a work.

Red raw, bleeding chests are the new in-thing. You can thank WALTER for that modern day influence. I'm part of the problem though as I pop massively for it.

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, gaz2050 said:

Does anyone know what the deal with the Elias segment was? Just seemed so random...

Oh yeah, that was odd. Particularly as they've just got a legit endorsement deal with Fender...

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Statto said:

Oh yeah, that was odd. Particularly as they've just got a legit endorsement deal with Fender...

That and the Orton walk in/walk out segment were the biggest loads of bollocks on the show. You've flown in the talents and you've given them THAT load of shite on one of the biggest shows of the year? I'd have spat at the creative team if they'd have presented me with those scenarios. 

Archived