Post An Unpopular Opinion

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

I had both, in which was the only benefit of having divorced parents. Good memories of both but it's Mega Drive all the way for me.

What a shit Nintendo fanboy you are.

Playing Street Fighter on the Mega Drive was like playing Pac Man on the Atari, that's all you need to know. SNES all day long.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

What a shit Nintendo fanboy you are.

Playing Street Fighter on the Mega Drive was like playing Pac Man on the Atari, that's all you need to know. SNES all day long.

You’re off it, champion edition on the MD was fucking ace. Granted, the SNES has a wider selection of SF games and it rightly holds place as a true SNES game, but to say the MD street fighter games were shit is nonsense.

• Paid Members

Championship Edition was like somebody took the SNES version of Street Fighter Turbo, made the graphics shitter and then decided to slow down the gameplay considerably. It was like playing with WCW Galoob figures after having some WWF Hasbros.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Championship Edition was like somebody took the SNES version of Street Fighter Turbo, made the graphics shitter and then decided to slow down the gameplay considerably. It was like playing with WCW Galoob figures after having some WWF Hasbros.

Na, it wasn’t like.

I agree, Turbo was the better game, I won’t deny that, but champion edition was still a great game, calling it shite is rubbish.

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

One on one fighting games were, are and always will be the shit.

Fixed that for you. 

My favourite genre by quite a way. Spent far too much of my youth in Trocadero tournaments, and far too much money on a Neo Geo CD. 

• Paid Members

I just never enjoyed them at all, two player or otherwise. I like beat 'em ups but preferably ones where the screen moves and there's more than one person to beat. Final Fight was probably my favourite.