• Paid Members

Read up a little on this today, seems Hamraoui coming back was a direct threat to her place in the team having been outstanding for Barca last year. Diallo appeared to be her replacement when she left originally and this could have cost her her place in the France squad as well.

Just absolutely mad.

• Paid Members

Woah, there's a Sacchi book printed in English? Take my money! I've only seen his book available in Italian and Spanish. What a fucking great coach.

In other news: a last minute Mitrovic winner to stop old Rapey McRapeface from qualifying for the World Cup is it? You love to see it. 

31 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

In other news: a last minute Mitrovic winner to stop old Rapey McRapeface from qualifying for the World Cup is it? You love to see it. 

Nice bit of redemption for him after failing to score the penalty against Scotland last time. Of course, inevitably this means we'll now draw Cristiano's Portugal and he'll tear us a new one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Incredible night in Chile. Universidad de Chile just scored three times in the last 10 minutes to stay up, would have been the biggest shock relegation in South America for years. They ended up 11th out of 17 as well!

Edited by Devon Malcolm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, PunkStep said:

"Jurgen, what is the German for Garth Crooks?"

Three defenders - two of which usually play as full backs - and FIVE forwards! Are you imagining Garth wearing lederhosen? Yes you are. 

1956999345_Screenshot_20220216-202606_AllGoals.thumb.jpg.a898e4938e2b4fddaf007b43bc6d98e3.jpg

Ossie Ardiles is quietly vibrating at seeing this.

And I approve too. I won't be happy until every formation is 0-0-10. Rid football of defending altogether. 

15 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Pretty sure that’s what I play on FIFA when I inevitably go 3-0 down in the first 20 minutes. 

I must get the name of your internet supplier. Whenever I am trailing by two or three goals, depending on how much time is left, I always get a bad connection and the game inadvertently quits. Every time. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...