Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Yes Keith, I can't remember his name but I think he's the one that said 'Give it Gigseh until the end of the season'. He had an infamous rant at Moyes, saying he got the job due to a technicality. @IANdrewDiceClay might know who I'm on about.

I fucking love it when Jose loses it, because he loses it in such a damaging way. Has he ever been able to turn things around when his team are going through a really shit time? Each bad situation he's been in, it seems to get horrifically worse and then he leaves a burning building like that Joker scene from The Dark Knight.

But yeah, I hope they don't sack him anytime soon for selfish reasons.

Edited by PunkStep

2 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Is he the one who looks like he is doing a live stream of a game? Saw him when Phil Jones stepped up to take that penalty.

No, you’re thinking about the about the equally hilarious Mark Goldbridge who hosts “The United Stand” - the one being referenced above with the whole “GOT THE JOB ONNA TECHNICALITEH” was Andy Tate, who become a Z-list celebrity for about 3 weeks.

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I fucking love it when Jose loses it, because he loses it in such a damaging way. Has he ever been able to turn things around when his team are going through a really shit time?

No, I don't think so. Typically he'll be amazing in the 1st season, possibly the 2nd. Fans lap up his cunty ways and barbs. He is the fucking sandbag-bollocked man. Then the 3rd season it's like this. Everything is a struggle, everything he touches turns to shite and it's all downhill before turning the gun on himself. 

Edited by gmoney

• Paid Members

Zidane is getting the job. Its how United works these days. Van Gaal was sniffing around when Moyes was in charge. Mourinho pretty much had the job at Christmas when Van Gaal was still around. Now Zidane's getting himself ready to take over this shower. Woodward is a proper "indecisive but now he's not so sure" type cunt. Negotiating with players and managers without even knowing what his final decision will be eventually.

I understand the criticisms of bringing Zidane in, but his best qualities are man management and having the respect of anyone who dares look at him. Which United hasnt had in fucking years. The squad definitely needs a major shake up, but the likes of Martial, Rashford, Pogba, Alexis could certainly do with someone to put the tit in their mouths. They look so fucked. This is far from a bad United squad.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

It's just irritating we've all probably got to put up with this for a wee while yet before the inevitable happens. Zidane or not, you sense the club needs some major restructuring all over the place. A club with United's resources and fame should really be attracting the very best in football.

It's amazing the fall of Jose, though. 5 years ago he was considered one of the very best; almost a guarantee of excellence. Now it's guaranteed to end in bother after he maybe does an ok job - makes the decision of the contract truly baffling.

In better world Jose fucks off to Jordan×PSG and turns Neymar into Paul Dickov.

Edited by ColinBollocks

I'm not saying he was as important as old Baconface, but I can't help but think if David Gill had stayed on for a year or two they'd be in a better, more solid position.  That first clusterfuck of a transfer winder with Woodward in charge showed how important Gill was to the set up.