Planning Wrestlemania 2019

kostan

As someone from the UK who has never planned a Wrestlemania trip, how easy is it to get tickets and where would people recommend sitting? Is there a certain price range that represents good value for money without being in the most expensive floor seat areas?

Any help is much appreciated guys

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want convenience and happy to pay more (which includes hotel room) then the package means you do one payment and get all your seats sorted in one go.

Otherwise you will need to purchase on three/four different dates (which is cheaper but more hassle, but depends on your finances it could also work in your favour).

Mania tickets are the easiest to get and if your not in the first four rows (mega expensive) then I would suggest the 100's as the risers are hit/miss.

Raw/Smackdown/NXT is at the Barclays which will be a very hot ticket (always is) so will be harder to get (taking into account also that some will be package holders so less tickets). That said I have been to the Barclay's 4-5 times and I don't think there is a bad seat in the place (other than back rows on floor).

2 hours ago, Briefcase said:

If you want convenience and happy to pay more (which includes hotel room) then the package means you do one payment and get all your seats sorted in one go.

Otherwise you will need to purchase on three/four different dates (which is cheaper but more hassle, but depends on your finances it could also work in your favour).

Mania tickets are the easiest to get and if your not in the first four rows (mega expensive) then I would suggest the 100's as the risers are hit/miss.

Raw/Smackdown/NXT is at the Barclays which will be a very hot ticket (always is) so will be harder to get (taking into account also that some will be package holders so less tickets). That said I have been to the Barclay's 4-5 times and I don't think there is a bad seat in the place (other than back rows on floor).

This is the only thing I'm torn on. Turns out that I've got the finances for a package so if I really want to blow a load of cash, Mania is all but sorted for me.

Part of me wants to risk it to save money, but I can't guarantee I won't be at work when tickets go on sale. Which means I'll more than likely miss out on NXT and Raw tickets.

I'll probably get the package so I'm not left disappointed though.

• Paid Members

You'll be fine as long as you grab tickets to Joey Janela's Spring break 3. That's going to be another sell out again. Unmissable show.

Your best way to get tickets to NXT/RAW is to keep your ear to the ground for pre-sales, most of which are reported on wrestling news sites, and being neat a computer or phone the second they go on sale. Are you going with a group? Surely someone will be available to grab them. If you're going by yourself and you aren't free, try and sneakily do it at work or rope in a friend/family member to do it for you.

When we got our NXT tickets, it came out of nowhere. Mate of mine just saw a notice for a pre-sale that very evening and happening within ten minutes, so he just quickly bagged some and let us know the damage. Even then, we were right at the top in nosebleeds. Worth every penny though, obviously. 

The 'Mania tickets you'll be fine with. No rush to grab them really. We got mid-range tickets, in a tiered section next to the ramp, and we were amazed by the view we had for what we paid. My ticket cost about £250 but I was near enough ground level with a great view of everything. Undertakers pyro almost gave me a sun tan. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I walked in to a travel agent this morning with every intention of following my wife’s instruction:

Find somewhere nice and hot with a beach and plenty of peace & quiet to spend the weekend of my birthday next year.

Long story short, we’re going to New York and WrestleMania.

It’s 7 months away, she’ll probably calm down before then.

Has anybody flown long-haul with Thomas Cook airlines before?

I didn't know they did flights to America and don't know what to expect.

I have booked with them even though they are ÂŁ100 more expensive than my first choice (Virgin Atlantic) because the times were more convenient.

Flying from Manchester at 10:30 on the Friday morning means I get all afternoon & evening in NYC that day. Virgin flight from Manchester that day doesn't arrive until 16:30.

Their flight home on the Monday is at 22:00 from JFK, so I can get a full day in NYC then too. Virgin's flight to Manchester that day leaves at 19:00.

4 hours ago, dopper said:

I walked in to a travel agent this morning with every intention of following my wife’s instruction:

Find somewhere nice and hot with a beach and plenty of peace & quiet to spend the weekend of my birthday next year.

Long story short, we’re going to New York and WrestleMania.

It’s 7 months away, she’ll probably calm down before then.

And if not, tell her you'll take her some where hot and sunny the year after for sure and head to Mexico for Triplemania.

• 2 weeks later...

WWN have announced their mania weekend lineup

WWNLive Experience
April 4th-6th, 2019
La Boom - Queens, NY
Brooklyn, NY

Featuring Complete, Authentic Live Events From:

Japan's DDT - First United States Event Ever!

Germany's WXW - First United States Event Ever!

WWN Supershow: Mercury Rising 2019

EVOLVE

SHIMMER

Kaiju Big Battel

Schedule, ticket and other info out soon.

On 9/16/2018 at 12:08 AM, dopper said:

Has anybody flown long-haul with Thomas Cook airlines before?

I didn't know they did flights to America and don't know what to expect.

I have booked with them even though they are ÂŁ100 more expensive than my first choice (Virgin Atlantic) because the times were more convenient.

Flying from Manchester at 10:30 on the Friday morning means I get all afternoon & evening in NYC that day. Virgin flight from Manchester that day doesn't arrive until 16:30.

Their flight home on the Monday is at 22:00 from JFK, so I can get a full day in NYC then too. Virgin's flight to Manchester that day leaves at 19:00.

Pretty sure we did this exact return flight in June and Thomas Cook decent enough! No probs spring to mind other than a slight delay on return and no air con whilst we waited on runway so it was roasting on the plane. All good otherwise

That’s good to know. Thanks.

Last night WrestleCon announced their first 25 guests with a disclaimer that most of the “main event” talent usually don’t commit until January/February:

Alicia Atout, Shane Helms, Sami Callihan, Colt Cabana, Rey Fenix, Pentagon Jr, Bandido, Joey Ryan, Nikita Koloff, Bobby Eaton, Stan Lane, Ronnie Garvin, Barry Windham, Jimmy Valiant, JJ Dillon, Baby Doll, Tim Horner, John Hennigan, Taya Valkyrie, Midajah, Pamela Paulshock, Ricky Steamboat, Teddy Long, Bill Apter, James Ellsworth.

A few people asked why their usual 3 day event is reduced to just the Friday & Saturday next year, and their response was that tickets sold pretty poorly last year until Steve Austin was announced and their decision was already made by then.

Archived