Planning Wrestlemania 2019

kostan

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, neil is brill said:

Only asking because print at home or will call are the only delivery options. Don't wanna pay the extra for the collectors ticket if it can't be collected at will call due to "special order printing" or whatever that means.

What will probably happen is you'll receive an e-ticket number and you'll exchange that for your actual ticket at the box office.

4 hours ago, Briefcase said:

I think its a shiny 3d ticket that some fans also wear in a lanyard. I don't think its anything that special. If it was then you would think it would be included in the packages.

I just want to have some sort of keepsake if possible. This is probably the only time I'll ever go to Mania so I'd like to have a momento, no matter how small and insignificant it may seem.

Can anyone explain this please? Are Will Calls fairly frequent?

"Delivery Method
International Will Call
For International Orders Only - Tickets held at Will Call can only be retrieved by the cardholder with original credit card of purchase and a valid photo ID with signature such as a government issued ID, driver's license or passport."