Planning Wrestlemania 2019

kostan

Anyone traveling from London then Norweigian airs schedule for April 2019 will be up soon, return flights should cost you around £270 no thrills.

British Airways and Virgin will have there big yearly sale around the end of August, strong chance you'll score new York return flights for 300 or less at that point.

7 hours ago, Bohan said:

Anyone traveling from London then Norweigian airs schedule for April 2019 will be up soon, return flights should cost you around £270 no thrills.

British Airways and Virgin will have there big yearly sale around the end of August, strong chance you'll score new York return flights for 300 or less at that point.

It's BA I'm hoping to go with. If I can get away with £300-£350 return, I'll be happy.

£270 no thrills with Norwegian sounds good but I've never sat for a 7-8 hour flight before so I'd lose my mind if there isn't any onbaord entertainment or extras that I can get.

6 hours ago, neil is brill said:

It's BA I'm hoping to go with. If I can get away with £300-£350 return, I'll be happy.

£270 no thrills with Norwegian sounds good but I've never sat for a 7-8 hour flight before so I'd lose my mind if there isn't any onbaord entertainment or extras that I can get.

Same as You, I'll be avoiding Norweigian and waiting for a sweet ba deal.  Flown with them every year for mania aside from last year when I flew with Virgin and that was due to being able to snag 270 quid return flights London to Orlando.

• 2 weeks later...

Tickets for Ring Of Honor and New Japan's joint supercard at Madison Square Garden on April 6th goes on pre sale August 8th to Honor Club members.  Anyone hoping to get tickets I would advice signing up now for a one month subscription to get presale access, as this will be the hottest ticket of the weekend!

• Paid Members

Norwegian have very good in flight entertainment - its meals and luggage you dont get included as standard. But their flights allow you to buy grub in-flight through your android terminal in the back of the chair, by swiping your card. I rate Norwegian very highly. 

4 hours ago, Bohan said:

Tickets for Ring Of Honor and New Japan's joint supercard at Madison Square Garden on April 6th goes on pre sale August 8th to Honor Club members.  Anyone hoping to get tickets I would advice signing up now for a one month subscription to get presale access, as this will be the hottest ticket of the weekend!

It was the fact it's same night as TakeOver: Brooklyn V that really caught my attention. Think that as a joint show was probably going to be a better pull than ROH on their own. Wonder if Rev Pro and CMLL get some representation on that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Prices are looking great from Manchester to JFK direct. £370 return with Virgin!

Thinking of travel packages this year to avoid disappointment for any tickets for the shows. We're all HOF, Takeover, Raw and Smackdown included? Approx how much were they?

Edited by Murtz

• 2 weeks later...