Planning Wrestlemania 2019

kostan

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

What the fuck are you up to in hotel rooms?

Well....

No its just what they take (freeze) off your card to cover potential damages. I've had to do this a couple times in New York so something worth sharing. You do get the money back but whilst its frozen it does stop you spending that money, so in theory if you have £1000 limit on a credit card and they put a hold on it then it may only leave you with £700 or so to spend. Depending on your bank and the hotel it can take up to a week to get the funds back too.

Impact are now running a show on the Thursday night in Queens.  It's another umbrella group like The Collective, this one going under the name of Culture Clash.  Destiny, Fight Club Pro and IPW UK will all run shows as part of this.

13 minutes ago, neil is brill said:

If I choose to collect my tickets through will call instead of printing them at home, do I have to collect them on the day of the event or can I pick them up a day or two before?

I'd like to have an actual ticket if possible, rather than a printout. Just as a keepsake.

I've always picked mine up the day of the show, it's a really quick process and I've never seen a large que at will call.

Wouldn't advice you on picking up on a separate day.  That means two journeys to Met Life which will be a pain considering its miles away from everything else.

On 11 November 2018 at 2:44 PM, neil is brill said:

If I choose to collect my tickets through will call instead of printing them at home, do I have to collect them on the day of the event or can I pick them up a day or two before?

I'd like to have an actual ticket if possible, rather than a printout. Just as a keepsake.

Yeah you can collect a few days before. I probably wouldn't recommend doing it for Mania as its quite far but if you purchase your New York tickets separately then in theory you can get it all done before the shows. I have done this before myself. MSG in particular had a ticketmaster machine where you put your payment card into it and the tickets printed there & then, didn't even have to go to a window and I did this during the middle of the day. I'm not sure if Barclay's have them (haven't seen them on my last few visits) but you can collect from the window as someone is always there.

From PWinsider ...

Tickets for WWE Wrestlemania 35 will have an online pre-sale on Ticketmaster.com on Wednesday 11/14 at 10 AM Eastern using pre-sale code MANIA35.

There will be many additional pre-sale codes released over the next several days.

4 hours ago, dopper said:

From PWinsider ...

Tickets for WWE Wrestlemania 35 will have an online pre-sale on Ticketmaster.com on Wednesday 11/14 at 10 AM Eastern using pre-sale code MANIA35.

There will be many additional pre-sale codes released over the next several days.

NYNJ35 is another 

Also - ALLWWE

Another - ROLLINS

Archived