Planning Wrestlemania 2019

kostan

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Celtic said:

Is it common that they don't release the prices?

I'm booking two packages and would like to know how much they would be as the prices they are quoting I'm assuming would be for four people.

Yeah you are correct in your assumption.  Unfortunately you now won't be able to see an official full package breakdown until they go on sale next week.

I'm not so sure. 4 nights silver for Mania 29 was $2185, and those prices are in-line with the current bronze tier price for Mania 35, assuming there will be an annual raise like there usually is.

Bronze this year is starting at $1175 for 4 people.

Silver for Mania 29 started at $1085 for 4 people. So I think $2500 is a pretty good shout.

1 hour ago, Bohan said:

Yeah you are correct in your assumption.  Unfortunately you now won't be able to see an official full package breakdown until they go on sale next week.

I'm pretty sure the prices are released nearer the time like over the weekend so not totally true. 

Edit. Last year the prices were announced on the 27th Oct with tickets going on sale on the 31st.

1 hour ago, neil is brill said:

Travel package pricing is now available. Bronze for a single traveller for 4 nights is $2580. Looks like I'll have to risk booking it all individually.

Wow that's ridiculous!  Reaffirms why I've never opted for a package.

Only reason I wanted a package is because of the convenience. I know I'll be able to snag a Mania ticket regardless, but NXT, Raw & Axxess will cause problems as they're hotter tickets and I'll probably be at work when they go on sale. I can give or take HoF as I'd probably get bored and Beth Phoenix is probably still talking.

1 hour ago, neil is brill said:

I doubt I'm gonna get Raw & NXT tickets on the day of the event, but I'll be in NYC anyway so I may as well try I guess.

I've bagged fantastic Raw seats twice now by visiting the arena box office on the day I've arrived in the host city.  I wouldn't say this is the preferred method, but this just goes to prove that it can be done regardless of an event claiming to be sold out online.

And unless Undertaker is doing a PVIP at Axxess then I doubt you will have any issues there picking up the one that our want.

Archived