Planning Wrestlemania 2019

kostan

7 minutes ago, Ted said:

Finally managed to get through, it crashed several times while I was trying to buy the tickets but got 128 row 5 for Mania & did the combo for the 100’s for the other shows.  I have the same horrible feeling that I may be stuck behind a massive tree but I’m so relieved to have got all the tickets sorted - thanks for the heads up about the combos @neil is brill

The combo for all the Barclays show is a real game changer, it makes the travel packages almost redundant as this works out heaps cheaper and you can secure your own sweet hotel deal months in advance.

10 minutes ago, Bohan said:

The combo for all the Barclays show is a real game changer, it makes the travel packages almost redundant as this works out heaps cheaper and you can secure your own sweet hotel deal months in advance.

Absolutely! I wasn't expecting to buy Barclays Center tickets for another few weeks, so as soon as that combo came up, I took it. To think I almost bought a travel package at the last minute.

I'm in 134 for Mania, I'm a bit concerned about there being a big pillar in the way now, but I'll just have to wait and see. I'll just complain if it's shit. I might just buy an extra nosebleed seat closer to the time as a backup since they're usually dirt cheap.

58 minutes ago, neil is brill said:

Absolutely! I wasn't expecting to buy Barclays Center tickets for another few weeks, so as soon as that combo came up, I took it. To think I almost bought a travel package at the last minute.

I'm in 134 for Mania, I'm a bit concerned about there being a big pillar in the way now, but I'll just have to wait and see. I'll just complain if it's shit. I might just buy an extra nosebleed seat closer to the time as a backup since they're usually dirt cheap.

Google the section and Met Life Stadium. There are websites showing the view from your seat. 

11 minutes ago, Grecian said:

Google the section and Met Life Stadium. There are websites showing the view from your seat. 

Already done that. Shows me my view as if I'm watching an NFL game, would've been more helpful if it was a view from Wrestlemania 29. From what I can see though, I'm going to have a massive pillar in the way.

25 minutes ago, Grecian said:

The views you will get are a majority from NFL games.  Only a few with shots of Mania 29 and that was six years ago!  And the obstructions honestly seem to get bigger each mania that passes, of all the outdoor Mania's I've attended 33 was the worst and that's the last outdoor show to reference.

1 minute ago, Harvey Dent said:

For anyone who hasn't bought yet, here's a more helpful seating and price plan I found on wrestling-online.com via google. I'm in block 124, at the end of the row next to 126.

zxAjuBt.pngEX7bFmS.png

These prices are almost accurate but not quite on point.  This was released weeks back as a gestimate.

The dark blue are $107 and light are $254, so a bit higher than shown on this chart.  Also prices do not include fees, my $254 seats worked out at just over $300 each.

Going by that seating plan Harvey Dent has just posted, I assume that black boxes are the obstructions. So yeah, big massive pillar for me. Apparently I can request a ticket exchange, but that can only be done by calling the US Ticketmaster hotline. I'm gonna try not to worry, I'm sure I can fix this somehow.

Edited by neil is brill

1 hour ago, neil is brill said:

Out of curiosity, and I hope you don't  mind me asking, Neil is brill, what did that bundle work out as, price wise? - just trying to work out how much I've been screwed on. Travel package 😂