5 star wrestling

matty_kissarmy

• Paid Members
On 04/03/2018 at 10:12 AM, WyattSheepMask said:

I'm sure there's some Swedish Ice Hockey or Third tier Spanish football repeat they can fill the gap with

I didn’t know it had been cancelled, and just sat down to watch it.  Well done buddy, it was fucking Ice Hockey!

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Philjax said:

Cheers for that.

I had a long response but the thing got deleted and i'm not doing it again. The jist of it was that the peak viewing audience potential for this show I believe is about 40,000.

Id agree that 40K would be an absolute max but to not even get 16 for its first show is bad. Then again we don't know Freesports target. Considering a lot of people were pointing to Gibson as a reason to watch and nlow he's gone it could get worse. I gave up after 2 shows but might give it another watch

18 hours ago, thescottishchamp87 said:

5 star wrestling have announced Zack Gibson has left the company

I'm surprised as he was the best about that show shutting up those yanks and telling like it is in his promos

https://5starwrestling.co.uk/news/86/announcement%3A_jack_rea_aka_zack_gibson

Fair play to him hope he does well in nxt just has to tone down some of his stick.

Could be a work? Isn't he supposed to be 'at odds' with the management?

He's a decent talent but I personally dont see anything particularly unique about him that would make WWE want him. I could be wrong though.

I quite enjoyed 5 Stars Plymouth show a few weeks ago. It seemed like the pieces were slowly starting to fall into place and the show had a focus.

If true, Gibson will be a loss but I can see Tor Atter Hagen being an attraction, Eddie Ryan is playing the babyface role well. I'd be interested to see who they would push as their top heel now though. 

Archived