5 star wrestling

matty_kissarmy

Anyone had any luck getting free tickets for this? They're running the MEN soon and it's really appealing getting on a train to go and see one of my favourite childhood wrestlers in Mysterio, but they're having a laugh if they think I'm forking out £30 to go and watch.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, AdamTH17 said:

it's really appealing getting on a train to go and see one of my favourite childhood wrestlers in Mysterio, but they're having a laugh if they think I'm forking out £30 to go and watch.

This quoted out of context makes for some disturbing images.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Or... Ticket sales are poor so we’re gonna blame the weather from this week and reschedule the show for a months time. 

Or... the weather has been a mare so it’s only fair to give any live event the benefit of the doubt?

Howay, slag them off for being shit, but don’t have their lives for using sense. I’d personally hate to be a promoter right now to be honest.

20 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Or... the weather has been a mare so it’s only fair to give any live event the benefit of the doubt?

Howay, slag them off for being shit, but don’t have their lives for using sense. I’d personally hate to be a promoter right now to be honest.

Of course but why not cancel the Thursday event just gone when the weather was an actual issue and wrestlers were unable to get to the show? 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Of course but why not cancel the Thursday event just gone when the weather was an actual issue and wrestlers were unable to get to the show? 

From the discussion on here and reports in general, it seems that everywhere had massively differing snow issues. No idea what it was like where they were, but on Thursday, a shit load of companies stayed open, rightly or wrongly, and the majority up here decided that due to employees not making it, or customers not turning out, it made sense to close.

Cant gripe at these lot for doing exactly what a lot of other businesses did. 

In my opinion.

2 minutes ago, thescottishchamp87 said:

With it being cancelled until April 12th there is No Live show now until 22nd March in the Manchester Arena 

that sucks i have been watching this every week so ive see the good (bt gunn,matt riddle rampage brown.. etc) and the bad ( zack gibson,chris masters, nathan cruz..etc)

shame there no live show for 3 weeks

Just now, kidzero said:

that sucks i have been watching this every week so ive see the good (bt gunn,matt riddle rampage brown.. etc) and the bad ( zack gibson,chris masters, nathan cruz..etc)

shame there no live show for 3 weeks

Did u noticed that when Del Rio said Rey Mysterio was not there was family reasons when in fact he wrestled the very next night

7 minutes ago, thescottishchamp87 said:

Did u noticed that when Del Rio said Rey Mysterio was not there was family reasons when in fact he wrestled the very next night

dident know he wrestled the next night but im looking for to seeing rey vs liger on the njpw u.s show in a few weeks time

but back to 5 star the show has a good up side to it i think it just needs to cut some weight like chris masters cant say hes is a draw

there are other guys im  sure the could bring in for the same price as masters the would add something positive to the show

im sure the nwa world champion nick Aldis would be available for a booking

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

they've since admitted that it was a mistake to run havent they because a lot of their staff got stranded.

Archived