5 star wrestling

matty_kissarmy

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, thescottishchamp87 said:

So tomorrow's show again has only 3 matches confirmed

5* Tag Team Championship match
Champions, Max Money (Adam Maxted & Charlie Sterling) Vs The UK Hooligans (Roy & Zak Knight)

Rampage Brown Vs Rey Mysterio

El Ligero Vs Joey Axl

So 3 matches & The Modcast is back

On paper all three announced matches have potential to be VERY good. Let's see if they bring home the bacon or make a pig's ear of them?

11 hours ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

On paper all three announced matches have potential to be VERY good. Let's see if they bring home the bacon or make a pig's ear of them?

Plus don't forget we never got a good explanation about why the Tap or Snap championship was build for the show until pulled as the wrestlers made there entrance so if that's not on the line tonight then that's dead and buried after just one match

50 minutes ago, thescottishchamp87 said:

Plus don't forget we never got a good explanation about why the Tap or Snap championship was build for the show until pulled as the wrestlers made there entrance so if that's not on the line tonight then that's dead and buried after just one match

Hardly say it’s dead and buried after a week without a title defence on a new show, your obsession with this thing is getting truely weird, like they should owe you something personally 

Loved the UK Hooligans match & my boy Rampage Brown was his usual brilliant self. Is it me or does PJ Black's  hair make him look fifty or sixty years old?

Far from a  perfect show, but i would be lying if i said i did not derive any pleasure out this week's episode :)

• Paid Members

The things I didn't like didn't improve. The wrestling was ok, but really should be better considering who they have. The crowd didn't look any bigger than the previous 2 weeks so the quality of the TV show obviously isn't encouraging people to go and spend their money on watching the show live. Given that I think its been half term this week you would have expected a bump just from the fact that mum and dad might take little Jimmy to the wrestling and not have to worry about school the next day.

You could still see the curtain next to one block on the hard cam they use to tarp off a few sections to cover up the fact they didn't sell enough. Granted that may have included an area that wasn't on sale anyway, but still. I agree, half term may have helped a bit.

• Paid Members

The wrestlers have no incentive to perform anything more than sub par. They work for a sub par company, in front of a sub par crowd, on a sub par channel.

There is no passion. It’s just an import show. The names will get a payday, but nothing more will come of it. There’s no chance of a step up to a better spot etc. Absolutely no incentive for them other than to phone it in.

Its like a call centre job for uni students. Pays a few bills, but you aren’t looking to stay there for longer than the summer holidays if you can help it.

Definitely my least favorite of the 3 shows so far. Just bland really.

Glad they changed the canvas colour. Now for the ropes, and make them thicker.

Jake Hager cut maybe the worst live tv promo of all time. Already an appalling choice as champ but if I could suggest a way around that so they can sack this money vacuum off pronto I'd have him face Eddie Ryan next week in his hometown but retain via cheating and then 2-3 weeks later have a hyped rematch where Ryan takes the belt and Hager never works again.

Did they actually fly Carlito and Masters in for that?

Just watching the show now as I figured I'd at least give it a chance. Swagger's promo, fuck me that was rotten. The crowd reacted to nothing he gave them and gave him nothing in return. Size of that crowd too. 600 at the most? There's no way they can possibly be making any money on these shows if that's the number they're drawing. Leeds Arena for £163!? That must be some sort of meet & greet package surely? Who in their right mind would pay that for just a ticket? By the looks of it you could buy the cheapest ticket then get a free upgrade.

Zack Gibson must have given Rey the lightest tap on the back that's ever been seen.

Whatever happened to that 5000 man tournament they were supposed to be having?

Archived