5 star wrestling

matty_kissarmy

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

He wasn't bad, Mark Belton. Pretty good as a smarmy heel. Guess he must have quit the business, or at least stopped working for internet-present promotions, when the FWA closed down, there doesn't appear to be much mention of him online after that.

• Paid Members
On 2/5/2018 at 10:29 AM, thescottishchamp87 said:

3 days to the next show and still only two matches confirmed 

On 2/5/2018 at 12:03 PM, thescottishchamp87 said:

I'm not surprised one bit could be to do with the ropes last week not sorted at all that's what everyone was talking about on twitter

51RSTK48CKL._SY445_.jpg

28 minutes ago, thescottishchamp87 said:

Vicki Pattison from Geordie Shore is going to be there tomorrow night best she stays away from the ring or we could end up with a snooki moment

Howay man, wind it in with the double/triple posting. Use the edit button and just add to the one post.

Anyway, I'm heading along to this tomorrow. Production aside, the in ring action itself was decent last week, considering the limitations with the ropes. If that's fixed up, which there's no reason it shouldn't be, then it should be a canny show.

• Paid Members

Obviously it's not great so far, but there were always going to be teething problems with doing live production. If by week 4 they still haven't improved then fair enough.

While I don't necessarily agree with the booking philosophy, more wrestling on TV (in theory at least) can't be a bad thing, and the in-ring stuff was fine if not a bit over-booked at points.

I'm willing to give them some time to find their feet before writing this off as a total waste of time.

Archived