General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/international-soccer/gallery-excited-irish-soccer-fans-set-up-base-outside-victorias-secret-store-36310392.html

Irish fans in Copenhagen proving sexual harassment isn't the preserve of celebrities.

Apparently, setting up camp outside a Victorias Secret and harassing local women is supposed to be funny and not creepy and inappropriate.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, NoUseforaUsername said:

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/international-soccer/gallery-excited-irish-soccer-fans-set-up-base-outside-victorias-secret-store-36310392.html

Irish fans in Copenhagen proving sexual harassment isn't the preserve of celebrities.

Apparently, setting up camp outside a Victorias Secret and harassing local women is supposed to be funny and not creepy and inappropriate.

Are you serious? Come on now snowflake

• Paid Members

De Rossi told by one of the Italy coaches to warm-up to come on, he replies "How the fuck can I help? We need to win, not draw"

Aaaand that is a summary of why Italy are missing their first World Cup since 1958. The likes of Verratti and De Rossi are excellent players but can't win matches. Attacking and creative players at a high level are thin on the ground in Italy at the moment. They may cite that this is the worst manager they've had in a long time, but this is definitely the worst pool of players they've had in my lifetime.

• Paid Members

What is the likelihood of Sweden getting England in their group because that would be the best outcome all round.

Glad that Northern Ireland didn't qualify as well, the last thing it needs is three matches of them sticking 10 behind the ball and boring everyone half to fucking death.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, D@mm said:

Zlatan retired from international football so unless he is convinced to come back I can't see it happening.

You're such a berk. We know he's retired, but he's totally coming back for the World Cup. His ego needs it.

• Paid Members

Apparently Marco is keen on moving to Everton. I can see why he would be and why they want him. He's an incredibly smart guy and an excellent coach. He needs to be very careful with his choices though. We've seen people before flit from job to job and never put any roots down. Then when they get the boot from somewhere they don't have the record to fall back on because it's all short term. He's a careerist. He's nice enough but he's very driven and very careful not to get too attached or involved.

He chooses his words and doesn't give the impression that he's out for anything else but himself but without ever dissing the club or supporters he's with. He's an excellent politician as well as everything else. Just worry for him that if he's not a success at Everton, he'll be back to square one.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Briefcase said:

Everton would probably be smart to keep Unsworth until the end of the season, see how he gets on and then replace him with Silva then if thats the choice they want. 

Not to go full Barton here, but I disagree. Unsworth looks out of his depth and while I am sure he would keep Everton out of the bottom three, I also think it would be a full season of circling the pan. If they can get Silva now, I would go for it, especially as I can foresee Everton spending quite heavily in January. May as well let the long term choice have some degree of input.

Archived