General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Ladiesman345 said:

Not at half time. 

Pretty sure half time counts as part of the match...

Anyway, heartbreak for Scotland, so close but they were very poor today. They absolutely rocked after that equaliser went in, and just didn't offer enough going forward to get the win, but fair play to them for getting that close to qualification.

Norn Ireland guaranteed a play off place, which is great and the absolute cracker jack of tomorrows Wales-Republic game, and no injuries to any of the Spurs lads (so far, touch wood) means that this hasn't been as bad as most International breaks. I've quite enjoyed watching games where I don't particularly care who wins.

6 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Listen, I can't be arsed to argue with you, but do you understand why live chat is banned during games? If you do, then you understand why you can't do it at half time either. 

Yeah, but you're wrong, it is allowed. Why do you care so much anyway? That's rhetorical.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Ladiesman345 said:

Yeah, but you're wrong, it is allowed. Why do you care so much anyway? That's rhetorical.

He's not wrong, it's actually against the published rules. I'm not really bothered but just letting you know.

Archived