General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

We made seven changes last night and still battered Burton. We had ten players on international duty recently and have four, maybe five, going to the World Cup. And we've been one of the worst five teams in the league for the last five months. It's insane. 

I went to the Hull game at Molineux, you're clearly not a finished product, but you were one of the better and most hardworking teams I've seen against us this season.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
53 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said:

There's a fair amount of Liverpool fans where I work and every one of them are saying they want Roma because it's pretty much a pass to the final. The fucking arrogance of fans. I really am falling out with ball these days. Nothing's making sense anymore. Besides Billy Sharp.

It seems really odd saying that straight after they've just turned over Barcelona with a bit of a thumping. At this stage in the competition, there aren't really any whipping boys apart from maybe Sevilla - but even they aren't going to be easy fodder.

• Paid Members

I said pretty the exact same thing to the chap, boss. He just waved me off and called me a Bitter Blue. Had a nervous twitch in my eye and side mouth coming on by 1355. In fairness, he's right in a way with regards to my being bitter, and I'd never get into that 'your team/my team' bollocks, but I was so wound up over the arrogance of what he (and others) have been saying all morning.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I don't think we will get promoted but I love this letter. 

They're well off with the postcode on that address. Bermondsey, N1?!

Anyway, fucking Real and topless Ronaldo. I actually want Liverpool to win it more than them.

Archived