Celebrities That Stink.

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members

I have always, always assumed, believed and maintained that Angelina Jolie smells like bins, and I don’t think a spray of Chanel Grand Extrait would do anything to cover it up.

And I also reckon when she bends over, the view of her badge would resemble that of staring into a half drank pint of Guinness.

Actually, I bet Chris Moyles still has the aroma of a North East burger van, despite losing that weight. Same goes for Ricky Gervais. No mate, your jokes and opinions aren't offensive, it's the Zyklon B emitting from your armpits.

Gervais is a noted clean freak. Three baths a day.

• Paid Members

Michael Barrymore smells of the brakes on a South West Intercity train when they attempt to avoid mowing down a cow on a crossing.

Actually, as a rule of thumb, fat people smell like arse and thin people smell like piss.

Edited by Gus Mears

I have always, always assumed, believed and maintained that Angelina Jolie smells like bins, and I don’t think a spray of Chanel Grand Extrait would do anything to cover it up.

And I also reckon when she bends over, the view of her badge would resemble that of staring into a half drank pint of Guinness.

Nomination for post of the year!

The young 19 year old lad at work absolutely stinks. I know he's not famous, but it's something I have to deal with day-to-day. He's a right mardy little fucker too, so I don't fancy being the one to tell him that he needs to wash everyday and clean his clothes.

He can't drive so sometimes comes in my car to the shops at lunchtime, and always leaves it smelling of incredibly stale BO.

Are you a balding Asian in your thirties, by any chance?

Edited by Keith Houchen

• Paid Members

Something about Les Dennis, especially post Amanda Holden.

I imagine, due to no longer caring because Neil Morrissey is the better man, there is a pungent undertone of a dog boarding kennel that's recently been washed down with Jeyes Fluid.

Edit: Reading through this thread, I think it's fair to say that most odor predictions are categorised in one of only a few groups:

• Piss
  • Farts
  • BO
  • Fags
  • Beer
I wonder who would tick most, if not all, of those boxes? Johnny Vegas?
I'd rather deal with somebody who smells of fags and booze than some wankers coffee breath

My maths teacher was appalling for it, cunt would always rant at me for struggling with stuff like Pythagorus' theory, which surprisingly I've never had to put to real life use.

That guy got referred to anger management and shortly sacked after he apparently rugby tackled some girl. That's karma, shitgob

Seriously coffee drinkers, chew some gum after your cuppa joe. Your mouth smells like a dog that died in its own shit