Celebrities That Stink.

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members

The beast from The Chase. He looks like he would smell like a combination of cheesy wotsits, hi karate and desperation

Probably gained from hanging around with Alex Shane though to be fair

Edited by Nick Soapdish

• Paid Members

Mark Williams looks like he's been avoiding his bathroom for all but rides on the porcelain bus whenever he presents The Link on BBC1 daytime. When he had that massive beard I didn't even realise it was him, and just thought it was a hobo they'd dragged in off the streets. He proper looked like he'd reek of his own bodily functions, cheap strong cider, dogends and whatever he'd been eaten that hadn't fit into his mouth properly.

Same for Mark Benton when he used to be on the Nationwide adverts. The branches of Nationwide I go in smell weird anyway, I'd imagine he smelt of a combination of that, overweight guy BO and the masking of some inexpensive aftershave such as a bottle of old spice that he absolutely douses himself in before his shifts and on his breaks, but rather than masking the scent it merely augments it.

• Paid Members

Going back to the person who inspired this thread, Ricky Tomlinson. I am relatively sure he has the musky odour of the inside crevice between thigh and bollocks and that when you touch his enormous, root-vegetable like nose, puss erupts from all angles like a giant pimply Krakatoa. 

My Mum met Ricky Tomlinson at some pub he owns and got a photo.

Exactly like somebody mentioned earlier in the topic, he looked a mess but there were no issues with his smell.

I have two people to mention, but I like them both and feel bad about doing it...

I met Big Boss Man once and got a photo with him giving me a headlock.

He was very sweaty to the point I could feel the damp on his exposed arms and (through his t-shirt) his armpits and chest. So he did stink a bit as a result.

But I don't want to bury him, so it's worth noting it was a very hot room and any 6' 6" lad walking around at 280+ lbs was going to struggle in there.

This was 2001, so I'm not sure if those little travel size bottles of deodarant were easy to come by. He was wearing a bumbag, so that would have been ideal if such a thing was ready available.

One I am assuming but have no evidence of, is Violent J of the Insane Clown Posse.

He's the big lad in this picture with the other member of ICP next to him and photobombed by Vampiro.

I wouldn't be surprised if all three of them had issues with stink, now that I think about it.

zsrdpoayg7pdqjsg0qu7.jpg

Hope not though, with me being down with the clowns 'til I'm dead in the ground and what have you.

• Paid Members

I bet Noel Edmonds absolutely fucking reeks of Brüt, specifically the Poundland version that they purely sell for the "shit, I forgot it's Fathers Day. That'll do" people.

I hate Edmunds but with the amount of effort that goes into his hair and beard combo, there's no way he's walking out the house not smelling exactly how he wants