Celebrities That Stink.

Keith Houchen

I met Big Boss Man once and got a photo with him giving me a headlock.

He was very sweaty to the point I could feel the damp on his exposed arms and (through his t-shirt) his armpits and chest. So he did stink a bit as a result.

But I don't want to bury him

maxresdefault_2.jpg

• Paid Members

Met loads of celebs only one who stunk was Dave Lee Travis of tobacco and B.O. This was back in his pomp not the yewtree era.

Even ones you might assume stink didn't - the Chuckle Brothers, Peter Beardsley etc

I'd just imagine the Chuckles brothers are nowadays followed around by that musty old folks' home smell?

• Paid Members

Yeah, coffee breath is rank.  Even worse when it's a Carbomb essence of vanilla macciatto fair trade or whatever #EATDIRTY benders have with their falafel hummus queerburger.

STOP GETTING ME WRONG. It's hazelnut essence, and #EATFILTHY.

Not a celebrity, but Uncle Zebs jokes stink like a Carbomb suit.

Doused in Joop, so clearly amazing.

On topic, I reckon Houchen smells like the toilets at the Lakeside immediately after the BDO World Championship.

• Paid Members

I reckon James Corden smells like his clothes have been drying in the kitchen while his mum was cooking chips in the pan that's had the same Crisp 'n Dry in it since he was mere twinkle in his old man's eye. The fat get.