It's today then ... (Trump thread)

mikehoncho

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Sergio Mendacious said:

Not Trump per se, but the GOP candidate in the Montana special election seems to have snapped, hit a Baldo Bomb on a Guardian journalist, followed up with a few punches, then fled the scene. Odds are, he still gets elected tomorrow.

I was miffed at myself for not getting what's most likely an obvious pop culture reference, but then I googled and nope, this is literally a thing that happened for real, exactly as you stated.

8 hours ago, Sergio Mendacious said:

Not Trump per se, but the GOP candidate in the Montana special election seems to have snapped, hit a Baldo Bomb on a Guardian journalist, followed up with a few punches, then fled the scene. Odds are, he still gets elected tomorrow.

Did you see the short film on the Guardian's website about it all? It was filmed pre-bodyslam, but you can sense the tension build up whenever the reporter asks him a question.

And yeah, he's a shoe-in to get elected. 

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Sergio Mendacious said:

Not Trump per se, but Olympics.candidate in the Montana special election seems to have snapped, hit a Baldo Bomb on a Guardian journalist, followed up with a few punches, then fled the scene. Odds are, he still gets elected tomorrow.

Is this a "special" election in the same way as the special olympics?

4 hours ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

Is this a "special" election in the same way as the special olympics?

It's the American word for a by-election. Even the Canadians use the same term as we do, so I'm not sure how the USA ended up with a phrase that could be understood as 'retarded election'.

• Moderators

Ah, that's too short a clip. Here's a better one -

https://mobile.twitter.com/SteveKopack/status/867758571882258432/video/1

Fucking hilarious. That self satisfied cock.

Edit - my bad. The first link on your one is  the longer version. Definitely better though; this didn't need the slow mo treatment..

Edited by Chest Rockwell

Trump really is the gift that keeps on giving.  

I read a comment somewhere that said that where Obama was the sort of POTUS you get in Hollywood movies, Trump is the sort of POTUS you get in non-American movies.  He's the epitome of everything the rest of the world thinks is shit about America.   The US finally has a President that fits its public profile.