It's today then ... (Trump thread)

mikehoncho

• Paid Members

It's a very odd situation to be in & I'm not sure where it's come from?

A friend of mine was in the Trafford Centre in Manchester, she came out of the cubicle to wash her hands, and beside her was a guy wearing a wig & fixing his lipstick in the mirror. Clearly a dude - but in a dress, wig, handbag, make-up, and a stuffed bra. That's a cross dresser - but what can you say or do? She did or said nothing, but it was certainly a bit weird.
And how was that clear in this split second interaction??

Is your mate able to diagnose whether somebody is 'proper' trans or a cross dresser on sight alone? May be a news flash but *whispers* some of us tranny folk look a bit like blokes

When-Your-Sworn-Enemy-Gets-Put-Damn-Plac

• Paid Members

The argument that "LGBT has had a Q added on the end now" is bollocks, frankly. Again, the more militant lot would add any number of initials on the end if they could, but the regular four letters are enough for the vast majority of normal people.

I take your point (like I said, the only evidence I could offer was anecdotal), but I'd question that the regular four letters are enough - surely there's an argument to include the "I", as "intersex" is an actual biological status?

Some riots in Berkley (sp) last night, people trying to shut down that Milo whatshisname tit, the gay nazi that is for some reason a known public figure.

It feels like I've been asleep for about 2 years and woken up to the apocalypse, it's just become chaos from all angles and I can't wrap my head around it

• Moderators

Some riots in Berkley (sp) last night, people trying to shut down that Milo whatshisname tit, the gay nazi that is for some reason a known public figure.

It feels like I've been asleep for about 2 years and woken up to the apocalypse, it's just become chaos from all angles and I can't wrap my head around it

Ok. Implementing a rule here. Can we not just make this thread a 'shit Trump has said and done' thread please?

If it's noteworthy, then it shouldn't be hard to add your thoughts and why you think it's relevant and try to actually make some discussion out of it.

Don't just post for the sake of it - we can assume that people on the forum know how to use search engines and news websites for themselves, thanks.

Not going to make any more warnings for this point. Short suspensions for this hereafter.

• Paid Members

I saw Ice Cube at a wee concert in Ireland

I'd always had you down as more of a hard-sports than watersports kind of guy.

Ohh and the Australian comedian mentioned earlier was probably Brendon Burns from "I suppose this is offensive now".

The argument that "LGBT has had a Q added on the end now" is bollocks, frankly. Again, the more militant lot would add any number of initials on the end if they could, but the regular four letters are enough for the vast majority of normal people.

I take your point (like I said, the only evidence I could offer was anecdotal), but I'd question that the regular four letters are enough - surely there's an argument to include the "I", as "intersex" is an actual biological status?

If "Bisexual" could be given an alternative label starting with E - like "Everyholesagoal" or something - then we'd have a LEGIT acronym that's bound to get over.

• Paid Members

A friend of mine was in the Trafford Centre in Manchester, she came out of the cubicle to wash her hands, and beside her was a guy wearing a wig & fixing his lipstick in the mirror. Clearly a dude - but in a dress, wig, handbag, make-up, and a stuffed bra. That's a cross dresser - but what can you say or do? She did or said nothing, but it was certainly a bit weird.

Is your mate able to diagnose whether somebody is 'proper' trans or a cross dresser on sight alone? May be a news flash but *whispers* some of us tranny folk look a bit like blokes

Firstly, don't get tetchy or offended. I meant no disrespect - it's just a story that happened. And I reckon even I could tell - Transgenders tend to make a lot more of an effort. 

Secondly, due to the work she does (can't specify on here), she works with both all the time - so she knows the difference.

Edited by herbie747

• Paid Members

By the same token, no-one should sing the sexualised, homo-phobic, objectifying lyrics in the songs at a Steel Panther gig ...

Aye but if they've paid money to see Steel Panther they're probably morons anyway.

To get this thread vaguely back on topic:

Kellyanne Conway has come up with a complete fabrication about a ‘Bowling Green Massacre’ that was supposedly committed by two radicalised Iraqi refugees in order to justify the immigration ban. This 'Massacre' didn’t happen.

In more encouraging news, the New York Times hit a record 3 million subscribers yesterday.

• Paid Members

To get this thread vaguely back on topic:

Kellyanne Conway has come up with a complete fabrication about a ‘Bowling Green Massacre’ that was supposedly committed by two radicalised Iraqi refugees in order to justify the immigration ban. This 'Massacre' didn’t happen.

In more encouraging news, the New York Times hit a record 3 million subscribers yesterday.

I believe the Massacre actually happened on the Gulf of Tonkin.

Firstly, don't get tetchy or offended. I meant no disrespect - it's just a story that happened. And I reckon even I could tell - Transgenders tend to make a lot more of an effort.

Secondly, due to the work she does (can't specify on here), she works with both all the time - so she knows the difference.

I'm not offended, I'm just not quite having that

If the person was using the women's bogs, the way I see it it's safe to assume either;

-they have severe eyesight difficulties

-they're a caretaker getting unusually glammed up on the job

-they're living as a woman

i don't know what the magic amount of 'effort' would be to make somebody genuine