It's today then ... (Trump thread)

mikehoncho

• Paid Members

Get a 'B' in the for Bronies too.

Interesting fact - Linus (Alan Boon) who posts here is a Bronie (or Brony - not sure which is correct).

Seems like kind of a dick move to out him like that, Herb.

He outed himself a few years ago on here. Posted a pic of himself at a convention wearing a Rainbow Dash t-shirt. It's not as if he's ashamed.

Why - you think he should be keeping his hobby quiet?

Edited by herbie747

• Moderators

That's some mighty fine work there, Sergio! Nice one.

Get a 'B' in the for Bronies too.

Interesting fact - Linus (Alan Boon) who posts here is a Bronie (or Brony - not sure which is correct).

Seems like kind of a dick move to out him like that, Herb.

He outed himself a few years ago on here. Posted a pic of himself at a convention wearing a Rainbow Dash t-shirt. It's not as if he's ashamed.

Why - you think he should be keeping his hobby quiet?

Fair enough then if he has already. But no, whether I'm judging him for it or not isn't the point*, more that it's a personal thing that should be up to him whether or not to share. Certainly you could understand why someone would want to keep it quiet...

* I absolutely am.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members

Pretty clear to me that Trump and co are trying to undermine the legitimacy of the judicial branch, including republican appointed judges from previous admins. Follows the path both sides have taken with the terms "activist judge", but applies it to almost any judge. Don't know what the scope for hitting the judiaciary's actual power, but it's clearly an attempt to push judges to stay clear of his EOs

• Paid Members

Yeah. He's under the impression that being President makes him all powerful. Giving him the authority to run roughshod over anything he doesn't like. He's getting a bit of push back recently. Which seems to have made him sit back a little. I think it's just the calm before the storm though. He's still tweeting like a numpty.

Because how can they marginalise a minority when pesky traitors to the majority keep sticking up for them? If you're going to keep getting bullying wrong then you're not allowed to play.

• Moderators

I was at the airport today and I was sad when it crossed my mind that it's pretty likely I ain't gonna be back in the USA for a quite a while now.

I kinda mentally crossed it off the same list as Istanbul, which is a pretty scary indicator.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

Can someone actually explain impeachment, what needs to happen, who can start it, and whether it could actually be done for incompetence. I mean, who is the Presidents boss? (Don't be a smart Arse and say the American people either ;)

I have a book on US politics but it's all the way over the other side of the room.