2017 Clog-Popping Thread

Gus Mears

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you read any of it or dismiss it based on the name of the website? It’s an extremely interesting read. Is the Telegraph also a nutty conspiracy website? The CIA are nutcases and an extremely dodgy part of the already dodgy American government. That is a conclusive fact

9 minutes ago, chokeout said:

I love the logic that the CIA would give a crazy man drugs on the assumption he will bring down the entire hippie movement.

Interesting fact about Manson: at age six there was a boy in his class he didn’t like so convinced a group a girls to beat him up at lunch. When questioned by the headmaster he denied all responsibility because he hadn’t actually taken part. 

Giving someone like that huge amounts of LSD is hardly the waiting game.

End of post. 

I forgot this place has its own special brand of crazies.  Wonderful stuff.

If anyone's not seen Mindhunter yet ( @Astro Hollywood specifically) then get on it, it's really great.  Reignited my interest in serial killers, which now I type it sounds a bit creepy. 

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Loki said:

If anyone's not seen Mindhunter yet ( @Astro Hollywood specifically) then get on it, it's really great.  Reignited my interest in serial killers, which now I type it sounds a bit creepy. 

I've seen it, and you're right, it's fantastic. Manson snuffing his lid is probably getting a lot of people firing that up for the first time tonight.

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Interesting fact about Manson: at age six there was a boy in his class he didn’t like so convinced a group a girls to beat him up at lunch. When questioned by the headmaster he denied all responsibility because he hadn’t actually taken part. 

End of post. 

Source?

Archived