The 2017 UKFF Royal Rumble Lottery

Glenryck Pilchards

Oh my God, there are so many people to thank! 

From today I'll hear nothing against the good name of Cesaro on this board and I can almost forgive Roman Reigns for the intense feelings of disappointment he elicited in me last night.

Nice one for organising Glen, this award is going on my wall with the 'Players Player of the Season' trophy I got for AFC Wembley's under 14 B team in 2005/06.

Big congratulations to you and welcome to the club!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'd have just chosen 23, Orton ahead of 22, Xavier Woods (as I obviously originally meant to do, of course) I'd have cleared this

Xavier and his nerd ass references are now officially in my Bad Books

"*Despite picking number 10 the old sage of the forum Majik scored a paltry 16 thanks to picking the motley crew of Kalisto, Dillinger, Ellsworth, Miz and Xavier Woods"

Recount!!!

Bugger....

(Great fun btw!)

• Paid Members

Well done Otto. I'm stunned to have come 6th. I'm usually a bit closer to the opposite end of these kinds of things. I fell into the trap of number 27.

• Paid Members

I genuinely popped when Strowman came out, not because he's awesome (which he is) but because I was convinced I'd picked number 7 and figured it'd help me win this massively. Came in to work this morning and checked my numbers and had I fuck as like.

I thought the same. I knew I had 2, so was glad Jericho got number 2. My reaction to Dillinger was "DOUBLE POINTS!"

• Paid Members

If I'd have just chosen 23, Orton ahead of 22, Xavier Woods (as I obviously originally meant to do, of course) I'd have cleared this

Xavier and his nerd ass references are now officially in my Bad Books

I picked 22 cos it's my birthday. I'm blaming my parents! 

• Paid Members

I was so ready to do the Vince McMahon strut into this thread, convinced my combination of Tye Dillinger, Goldberg and Strowman would be enough to seal the deal.

Thanks for organising this. Makes the show even more fun.

• Paid Members

Jesus Christ. 6 points. I knew I was having a howler when Jericho was number 2 rather than number 1, leaving me lumberwd with Cass, and then Enzo, the rat, goes and draws number 27! I don't think any of my 5 got an elimination between them! It definitely added to the fun of the Rumble, thanks for all the hard work Glenryck :)

Archived