The 2017 UKFF Royal Rumble Lottery

Glenryck Pilchards

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the Dillinger rule... does it count if it's time for no. 10, Tye Dillinger's music hits, but he's attacked backstage, leading to someone else taking his place? Because I can totally see WWE doing something like that. Not going to risk it, but I'll be sitting here munching popcorn watching the aftermath for the ones that do.

My numbers: 6, 13, 17, 21, 27.

• Paid Members

Onyx just in case it ends up costing you, you might need to change the order of your numbers around and Alex Wright Mark you'll likely need to drop one of yours, in case it's the magic one and you get excited and Glenryck couldn't include it.

I'm back as Eric Bischoff's theme puts it to defend my co-won title with The Four Horsemen from last year. My picks made up the whole podium finish which I was pleased with (Triple H 1st. Dean Ambrose 2nd. 2 years running I've picked the runner up. Roman Reigns 3rd. And he was only 10 seconds off joining the Royal Rumblers 1 Hour Club.) And I agree with what people have said. The Tye Dillinger rule will be both an equaliser and a difference maker. It's just a matter of if you're willing to take the gamble or not. As much as I can't stand him, I'm hoping one of mine is Brock Lesnar because it's bound he'll come out about 2/3rds of the way in because the ring will probably be packed with a few mid carders for him to chuck out in quick succession which makes him a cert for the In Like A House On Fire bonus. Anyway. For my combination this year.

1, 10, 18, 23, 30.

Stuff it. I'm taking the gamble. Would love it to happen. Even if he does get the Bushwhacker Award.

Could a bonus apply to the UK Championship Tournament guys if one of them is in it? Possibly the winner or a standout if it does happen. Obviously.

Archived