Best individual entrances

• Paid Members

What's the Steve Austin one at MSG where the glass literally breaks on the entrance? Is that Survivor Series 96 again? That's an incredible visual.

That was WrestleMania 13 against Bret.

Dunno how I got that wrong, Survivor Series 96 has that brilliant sliding New York Cityscape entrance!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cena's head down/belt up walk down the aisle at One Night Stand was fantastic and deserves a mention...

To echo the ONS thoughts, Orton's entrance at the same show was glorious.

Hammerstein ballroom packed with these rabid ECW fuckers, and Orton is the smuggest, cockiest prick you've met in your entire life. He had that entire building baying for his blood and it was magnificent. 

Always been a fan of Sid with MSG in the palm of his hand during Survivor Series 96 just calmly fist bumping every fucker possible, asking them who the man is and the entire arena letting him know

Funny how he looked at Super fan Vlad for that: 'You da man, you da man baby!' was Vlad's response.

Speaking of MSG entrances, I liked the bagpipers for Roddy Piper's Wrestlemania 1 entrance as well, not sure why that came to mind but it was really cool.

oh yeah, as auld Sinner says the Undertaker's comeback at Judgement Day is another one. Me and a group of mates spent the day asking the one kid in school if he was taking the piss when he heard it happened. Crowd going berzerk, Taker tear arsing down the entrance and webbing the fuck out of everyone. Love it.

Always been a fan of Sid with MSG in the palm of his hand during Survivor Series 96 just calmly fist bumping every fucker possible, asking them who the man is and the entire arena letting him know

Speaking of Sid, the entrances he would make for TV squash matches in the 90-91 era on ITV were amazing. He would have muscles bulging from everywhere and be sweating like he'd just done a thousand press ups. He would have this intense expression on his face and would be filmed from low down to make him look even more massive than he already was and then he would be announced 'from anywhere he damn well pleases'... It wasn't a flashy entrance but he made such an impression.

• Paid Members

Undertaker at Summerslam '92. God knows how many times I recreated that with my Undertaker Hasbro stood  on the back of Ecto 1.

That was going to be my shout too. Although his Wrestlemania 9 entrance with the vultures was great too,  just a shame it was in the daytime.

The Brood's entrance was also better than it had any right to be really, given their midcard status.

• Paid Members

I used to have a Wrestle One show on video, I still do at my Mum's somewhere and Muta's entrance from that was mental. Nakamura's had some great entrances at Wrestle Kingdoms down the years as well. Punk getting introduced by Howard Finkel at Survivor Series against Del Rio was pretty awesome as well.

Fair fucks to Sting for doing that Helicopter drop in, and all the rafters one...

Echo the love for Austin at Mania 13, and my personal fave...Cena returning to the Rumble at MSG...goosebumps

That one is ruined slightly for me by Styles, Taz, Lawler and Cole jumping in on commentary, if it had just been left to JR alone for that 2-3  minutes it would have been more epic

Cena's head down/belt up walk down the aisle at One Night Stand was fantastic and deserves a mention...

To echo the ONS thoughts, Orton's entrance at the same show was glorious.

Hammerstein ballroom packed with these rabid ECW fuckers, and Orton is the smuggest, cockiest prick you've met in your entire life. He had that entire building baying for his blood and it was magnificent. 

Cena and Orton were definitely the best bits about this show. I love when that kid in the crowd punches Orton on the arm, and Orton just slowly turns around and faces him and laughs it off, looking every bit his 6 foot 3 inches

Archived