Best individual entrances

- The Sandman, ECW One Night Stand 2005. He was royalty in that place. That cramped, surely foul-smelling arena filled to the brim with pissed-up tubby homophobes was made to look like the most fun place on earth.

Hey! I am not a pissed-up tubby homophobe. 

An ECW one which I was not a fan of was RVD's, after he turned babyface and started high-fiving everybody in the first 3 rows.

That Pantera song lasts over 5 minutes and it always went into it's second loop before he stopped fannying about and doing that thumb-pointing pose over and over.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

One of my all time favourites is Hulk Hogan's from wrestlemania 8. When he gets attacked by Justice but then makes the come back and then rips his shirt. All this happening while his music is still playing

Also has that wicked roadie run down the aisle to him coming out and panning the crowd. Brilliant stuff. I miss the roadie run camera shot, it vanished around that period.

Though the match is a stinker and the entrance is nothing special at all I love this shot of Triple H from WrestleMania 2000:

triple-h-wrestlemania-2000.jpg

I think he looks as good here as any champion has ever looked. Stephanie behind him is a huge reason why as well. One of my favourite photos ever. 

My nomination proper would be Shawn from WrestleMania XIV. The long walk from backstage, the shout out to Earl, Triple H getting his mug on screen, 57 crotch chops, the terrible DX band, I have to lose my belt now but I'm out of my head and fuck every one of you. It's a year in the life of Shawn Michaels. Brilliant, chaotic, drugged up and stressed to the max prancing down the aisle to do a job and bow out at the same time as the company is about to reap the rewards of the Attitude Era. 

I forget the year but at one of the huge Tokyo Dome specials they had Ultimo Dragon vs Liger, Dragons entrance was a mass of scantily clad women walking in a line with each one holding one of his many many championships. It made him look like a complete superstar, like this guy is the best in the world as he's conquered all of these federarions and holds their titles.

I forget the year but at one of the huge Tokyo Dome specials they had Ultimo Dragon vs Liger, Dragons entrance was a mass of scantily clad women walking in a line with each one holding one of his many many championships. It made him look like a complete superstar, like this guy is the best in the world as he's conquered all of these federarions and holds their titles.

Would that be the J-Crown? (IF I have it right, it was a tournament where the winner gets all the relevent belts)

Ultimo_Drago_-_Yoshihiro_Asai_08.jpg

Include a bunch of mexican titles, the IWGP Jr title, the WCW cruiserweight title, and some othe Japanese belts I think

WWE did noooooothing with him in his run. I've got a figure of his, mind

I also had that hah.

Yeah, to me his debut was hyped up like "he comes another awesome masked wrestler, a bit like Rey Mysterio" but then nothing really came of it.

literally all I remember about his run is that he was in the big cruiserweight match at Mania 20 and eliminated fairly swiftly. And I'm someone who remembers everything that...like, Mordecai or Kenzo Suzuki did

He wasn't half as high flying as Rey and wasn't his body pretty fucked by then?  Plus slipping up the way he did on the biggest night of the year never going to help his chances. It is a shame though as he was always my fav masked cruiserweight in WCW, he seemed to be the most well rounded and that sleeper was ace.

• Paid Members

Would that be the J-Crown? (IF I have it right, it was a tournament where the winner gets all the relevent belts)

Ultimo_Drago_-_Yoshihiro_Asai_08.jpg

Include a bunch of mexican titles, the IWGP Jr title, the WCW cruiserweight title, and some othe Japanese belts I think

Can I ask if you(or anyone)knows what all the belts are? There looks like 3 NWA titles(with different flags on), and I can see the WCW one, but no nothing about any of the others?

IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Championship, W.A.R International Jr. Heavyweight Championship, NWA World Jr. Heavyweight Championship, WWF World Jr. Heavyweight Championship, WWA World Jr. Light Heavyweight Championship, UWA World Light Heavyweight Championship, NWA World Welterweight Championship, British Commonwealth Jr. Heavyweight Championship

This is the entrance

https://youtu.be/CkIh1LfcSWM

Archived