Best individual entrances

• Awards Moderator

What's the Steve Austin one at MSG where the glass literally breaks on the entrance? Is that Survivor Series 96 again? That's an incredible visual.

That was WrestleMania 13 against Bret.

A few of my faves have already been mentioned with Bobby Roode's being the best I've seen in the last few years. I liked Triple H's one against Bryan where he come out on the throne with Charlotte, Alexa Bliss and Sasha as his wenches all around him. That was class.

Just had to watch Triple H's WMXXX entrance again because of this post, and bloody hell, yes, he has got Charlotte, Alexa and Sasha there with him!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Konan's entrance at he (amazing) AAA/IWC When Worlds Collide PPV is amazing.

No manager yet walks around the ring eyeballing a passionate crowd with a swagger which suggests he could take any on e of them.  A thing on beauty:

From around 1:37

• Paid Members

IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Championship, W.A.R International Jr. Heavyweight Championship, NWA World Jr. Heavyweight Championship, WWF World Jr. Heavyweight Championship, WWA World Jr. Light Heavyweight Championship, UWA World Light Heavyweight Championship, NWA World Welterweight Championship, British Commonwealth Jr. Heavyweight Championship

This is the entrance

Did Dragon defend the J Crown on WCW TV? If so would that not technically mean a WWF belt was defended on WCW. Technically.

IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Championship, W.A.R International Jr. Heavyweight Championship, NWA World Jr. Heavyweight Championship, WWF World Jr. Heavyweight Championship, WWA World Jr. Light Heavyweight Championship, UWA World Light Heavyweight Championship, NWA World Welterweight Championship, British Commonwealth Jr. Heavyweight Championship

This is the entrance

Did Dragon defend the J Crown on WCW TV? If so would that not technically mean a WWF belt was defended on WCW. Technically.

Starrcade 1996 against Malenko, it was J Crown champ vs Cruiserweight champ.

• Paid Members

I absolutely loved both the entrances in Undertaker vs Triple H at Mania 27, probably my favourite back to back entrances since the consecutive escalating pops that Smithers, Owen and the Hitman got coming out at Canadian Stampede. I wasn't all that arsed about about another HHH/Taker match by this point but those entrances made me excited beyond rationale. Trips coming onto the stage looking LIKE THAT to For Whom The Bell Tolls was incredible and reminded me that actually, regardless of how much a lot of people seem to WANT to think he isn't a big deal, actually, he was still a big fucking deal. Undertaker coming down to anything but his usual music would usually be a bit odd by 2011 but on this night Aint No Grave made such perfect storyline sense as the way the match was building made me think "Is he knackered and is there a slight chance he's fighting Hunter instead of seeking revenge on Wade Barrett for burying him alive, because HHH is going to put him down??"

By the way, it won't mean much to many of you but for me the best show ever for entrances was Wrestle Kingdom 8. The Time Splitters come out in a Delorean. Devitt pops out of a coffin in his Carnage make up. Tanahashi coming out with Marty Friedman. And best of all.... Nakamura's brst entrance ever. Sure, the year after he put a crown on. But for the pyro, the girls on poles and all round main event levels of swag, this was him at his peak. Utter delight. Match wasnt bad either....

• Paid Members

Undertaker was supposed to come out in a coffin and HHH was supposed to be on a horse or some shit at that Mania. But the horse went mental upon hearing the fireworks and crushed the coffin. Thankfully the Undertaker wasnt in it at the time. Imagine if the horse decided to go mad when the pyro went off during the entrances?

Fucking hell, the image of that is hilarious. What did they think was gonna happen? Insane bastards.

btw, air_raid your New Japan knowlijj would be much appreciated over in the questions thread currently!

Goldberg WCW Halloween Havoc 1998 Entrance Unedited

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yezfh_goldberg-wcw-halloween-havoc-1998-entrance-unedited_sport

I know he'd been using this entrance with the security since he beat Hogan, but something about this one makes it stand out. The crowd, the occasion, the match, the commentary. Just immense.

Michael Buffer announcing Goldberg during his entrance was incredible. That has a massive big time feel to it.

Archived