Wwe live in London

Drfunke

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know what's on the card for the show?

The Last card I saw but cant for the life of me remember where it was as Can't seem to find it now was

Balor Vs Jericho

Reigns Vs Rollins

Owens Vs Zayn

with Charlotte, Gallows and Anderson, New Day, Strowman, Sasha Banks, Neville scheduled to appear amongst the ones I remember

Obviously Balor isn't on the card now so that will changed and Hopefully Bayley will replace Sasha Banks on the Tour

The whole Plans may well have changed regarding the Matches due to the events of Raw of though

• Paid Members

From Facebook...

BOOM! Updated match card announced. Who do you want to see most?

WWE Universal Championship Triple Threat Match

Seth Rollins vs Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens

Roman Reigns vs Chris Jericho

New Day vs Gallows and Anderson

Sasha Banks

Charlotte

Sheamus

Cesaro

Goldust

Braun Strowman

Neville

Big Show

The Shining Stars

and many more!

Line up subject to change

Can't wait for this, 2nd row seats!!! Also, the wife went a bit mad and booked the enhanced merchandise package (!!!) I'm not expecting much, she is obviously, anyone know the deal with these? And also best places to keep an eye out for meet and greets, competitions etc? Cheers

This the VIP package with the meet and greet and ringside seats?

Can't wait for this, 2nd row seats!!! Also, the wife went a bit mad and booked the enhanced merchandise package (!!!) I'm not expecting much, she is obviously, anyone know the deal with these? And also best places to keep an eye out for meet and greets, competitions etc? Cheers

This the VIP package with the meet and greet and ringside seats?

No, I'm guessing it's the one below...It just says enhanced merch package and we have 2nd row seats...Was fuming at the time at the price, but now excited. Haven't been that close since One Night Only in 97!!!

Archived