Wwe live in London

Drfunke

Has it been explicitly confirmed that the winner of the series gets a title shot? Because all I remember hearing repeatedly is that the one who exerts the most dominance over his opponent will earn that reward - with the mere implication being that to exert dominance you have to win the most matches.

If that's all that Mick or Stephanie has officially said, then (fantasy booking alert - to the sound of Cesaro's twat siren) imagine either Sheamus or Cesaro winning the series with a match to spare, but in that final, seemingly inconsequential match, which is being held as a mere formality, the series loser just goes nuts, battering the ever-loving bejesus out of his opponent. Whichever authority figure sits on the aggressor's side of the heel/face divide then comes out and declares that that's the kind of dominance they've been asking to see, and now that the series is over, the guy standing tall in the ring has just earned himself that title shot.

Won't happen (especially if I'm wrong about what's been said), and it probably wouldn't even make sense to most people, but it's just something that crossed my mind so I thought I'd fart it out here.

As you were.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On my way home from this now.

I enjoyed it but I was disappointed by the lack of Bayley, Rusev, Enzo and Cass. Nothing really stand out match quality wise. The Triple Threat main event between Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins and Sami Zayn was by far the best match. Jericho (who had the biggest pop of the night) vs Reigns had a surprisingly good finishing stretch. I found Sasha vs Charlotte underwhelming, although it was clear Sasha was taking things easy due to her back..

For what it was, that was a really fun show.

I felt sorry for the poor cunt who came dressed in full Enzo fancy dress. The massive wig and pleather trousers couldn't have been nice on a packed tube when it's 29 degrees outdoors.

The easy way people flit between chanting 'you can't wrestle' at Roman Reigns, and 'This is Awesome' at his matches, really fucking bothers me. Have some self awareness you pricks. It was dumb when you did it to Cena, it's dumb now.

I don't understand wrestling fans. I was sat next to some right old miserable Wan of Dem cunts who spent all night booing everything and moaning about wanting to see Rollins, Owens and Zayn. Then as soon as Rollins comes out for this exact triple threat match, the guy leaves and doesn't come back.

I had a good time 2nd Row was great for Sasha and New Day pics. The spot where Rollins suicide dived the metal barricade look painful close up. Tons of morons and wannabe hardmen in their big groups though. Even outside the station I saw some mark by himself with s Balor T-shirt, Roman glove and cheap looking WCW World Title around his waist doing Lesnars bouncing on the spot thing.

+1 for an enjoyable if not spectacular night.

Think quite a few people assumed Reigns was the main event. The lad behind me had a job convincing his dad there was another match. Or maybe just some sly parents wanting to get the early train.

On conflicting chants I was heartened to hear a guy take his mate to task for booing Charlotte when she came out but then doing the woo when she got in the ring. Quite right.

I had a Good night, the show started off a bit slow, the New Day/Gallows and Anderson Tag Match was Ok and certainly the right call to put them on 1st and really got the crowd into the show

Things slowed a bit over the next 3 matches, Neville v Bo Dallas, Strowman vs Goldust which I actually enjoyed and was a good little 8-10 Minute match that would've been a Good TV match for Strowman as he begins to face actual Roster members rather then Jobbers/Locals

Big Show Vs Shining Stars was good for a few Comedy spots at least but at that stage of the night almost an Hour in it was a little underwhelming, Not bad but lacking any of the Major stars New Day aside that people wanted to see

Things really picked up for the Final Hour and a Half though

The Cesaro/Sheamus Match was really good I thought, started out slowly as already mentioned before me but built as it went on and at more then one point I really thought Sheamus had won the series.

Sasha and Charlotte wasn't as good as maybe I expected but with her Injury and it only being a house show they wernt gonna go all out, Reigns and Jericho had a cracking Match I thought, Jericho played to the crowd really well doing everything he could to get some heat on him and cheers for Roman but the majority wernt having it but both put in a decent shift

The 3 way was the Match of the night, Great action and never seemed to slow, wouldn't mind  seeing those 3 go at it on a PPV down the line

So all in all I'd say It was really good night and everyone around us seemed to be enjoying it, we did seem to have a decent bunch around us with no one trying to get themselves over, I cringed when I heard a Festus chant directed at Gallows

I did hear coming out people were disapointed about no Enzo and Cass, Bayley but to be fair they were never advertised as being on the show neither was Rusev

Enjoyable show I thought, was surprised by the lack of merchandise there, no Bayley, Charlotte or Kevin Owens Shirts as all!

Main event got ruined by a 14 year old girl screaming behind me throughout the main event calling Seth "Daddy Seth" and "fuck me daddy Seth"

Wrestlings full of weirdos

Archived