Wwe live in London

Drfunke

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just bought a ticket in Section 102 fuck it, I havnt been to a WWE event in about 10 years. My ticket includes a VIP pass, does anyone know what that entitles me too?

Just a lounge area before the show I think where you share a small bar with others and then can get into the arena from there instead of queuing up outside. 

Ceasro is surely winning tonight as they woudn't have the final fall on a non televised show unless Cesaro is really Injured and they are trying to end it as quickly as possible but I too expect Cesaro to win tonight and then on the next 2 Raws making it 3-3 heading into Clash of Champions.

Hoping for a Good night tonight, getting the Train to London around 4.50ish, leaving it a bit late but should be at the The o2 by 6.45 at the latest

Would be great if Cesaro did lose tonight and Sheamus won the series.

"Remember that best of seven series that was happening. Well Sheamus won it while you weren't watching. Coming up next, Bo Dallas"

Did they ever explain why they went with a best of seven series after Cesaro has beaten Sheamus twice in as many weeks prior to it?

Did they ever explain why they went with a best of seven series after Cesaro has beaten Sheamus twice in as many weeks prior to it?

Yeah, the general gist of it was, Mick Foley likes a bit of competition so he decided to make it a best of 7 to see who the better man is, even though it was clearly Cesaro at the time considering he'd already beaten Sheamus twice. But fuck that, feuds must continue, so scrub those 2 wins and fight 7 more times, ay lads?

Archived