Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Are American painkillers more hardcore than here? I know when I megafucked my leg I just got 30/500 Co-codomol and 300mg ibuprofen.

When I went door-to-teeth with a car last month, the doctor prescribed me as much oxycodone as necessary (12 pills, don't remember the strength) with a refill if necessary.

If she hasn't failed a drug test, and it's for something along great lines of paperwork issues, then I'm sorry Ricky, with all the respect in the world she's a fucking idiot.

Nope, none of the respect there.

I imagine the truth is somewhere between Ricky's whiter than white explanation, and her being either a raging druggie or a 'fucking idiot'.

She's not helping her career, that's for sure.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

If she hasn't failed a drug test, and it's for something along great lines of paperwork issues, then I'm sorry Ricky, with all the respect in the world she's a fucking idiot.

It was bordering on unbelievable the first time. The second time it's impossible to believe. It is worth remembering though that just because she has two failed drug tests, it doesn't mean she's a crackhead that needs rehab. It could genuinely be something to do with pain pills and using them incorrectly in accordance with the policy as opposed to abusing them. Either way, she's an idiot as you say.

After she's been fired and has split from Del Rio she will look back in five years and regret it all I'm sure. Young enough to come back and overcome it all as well.

She should use or go down the same route as Nikki Bella with it being a neck injury as she had no issues with the wellness policy. Unless that is what Paige means by 'rules apply depending on your status'

Im sure she could have found alternative therapy for her injury that would not have caused this to happen but it appears to me that she is being rebellious and is perhaps looking to create an issue that is on the whole un necessary.

Edited by C-Rock

I'm not saying this specifically about Paige, and I know this whole Welness thing has always been a talking point with WWE and whether its fair or not (part timers/full timers etc). But for all we know they could be doing this to protect individuals, who's not to say somebody could have a pain killer addiction and could seriously harm themselves? Could WWE actually be doing a good thing here or isn't it as black and white as that?

Has there been any major health issues since its been put into place or any thats slipped through the net with severe consequences?

Genuinely a discussion point. 

Edited by Briefcase

Thats a good point maybe theres more to her 2nd violation than meets the eye. Perhaps shes not being rebellious or just stupid maybe she has an actual issue in its early days. You would think that if she cared enough about her job and WWE stated the first time around or that its simply common knowledge in the locker room which pain killers to avoid...you would do just that and seek a legal way of dealing with your injury.

It wouldnt suprise me if Paige was deep down looking to be released. Shes had issues with WWE in the past and it may appear to her for various reasons the writting is on the wall regarding her time in WWE...her boyfriend is no longer signed to WWE which means that due to there travel differences she wont get to see him, the influx of new women in the WWE from NXT and more coming in thick and fast through the performance centre has got to be playing on her mind and make her think she will be relegated to a lower spot on the card (Layla anyone?). She is obviously dealing with injury issues which is holding her back...as i say theres probably more to this than meets they eye. Im sure Paige has a pretty penny in her back pocket along with her sugar daddy Del Rios money...does she really need WWE because im sure she is aware WWE doesnt really need her and i think she knows that.

Edited by C-Rock

• Paid Members

I'm by no means an expert on it, but I thought it was pretty well established that under the Wellness Policy all prescriptions, for painkillers or anything, had to come from the WWE doctor. If you get a prescription from another doc, you're simply in breach of the policy.

It was to stop wrestlers circumventing the policy by getting mark doctors to prescribe whatever they wanted.

I'm by no means an expert on it, but I thought it was pretty well established that under the Wellness Policy all prescriptions, for painkillers or anything, had to come from the WWE doctor. If you get a prescription from another doc, you're simply in breach of the policy.

It was to stop wrestlers circumventing the policy by getting mark doctors to prescribe whatever they wanted.

Dodgy pills from Bertie's cousin, Dr. Jimenez, in a Tijuana marketplace won't cut it then?

Roy and Zak on Facebook are saying that Paige has gone private for a neck injury that could potentially end her career and the drugs that were prescribed to her by that Doctor are not authorised/accepted by the WWE.

Zak's post:

OK let's make this public shall we....

My sister is waiting for a major Surgery on her neck which potentially could finish her wrestling career.

She has gone private and went to a different Dr, who is amazing I'll add. He gave her PRESCRIPTION pain killers to ease the pain that she's in 24/7 and I have witnessed.

They've not excepted this and this leads to yet another suspension.

Absolute bullshit.

Roy's post:

Cause she took pain killers what aren't on the well being policy,,her necked fooked at 24 be nice if they worried about her more,

Considering how quiet the family have been about anything Paige related throughout her entire WWE career previously, the fact they are coming out and saying things like this leads me to believe that neither they, nor Paige, are too fussed at the repercussions this may cause to Paige's WWE career.

Edited by Snitsky's back acne