Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Zak staying classy though. Well done! #pricks

well he is a hooligan lol, seriously though if you guys new half what we as family have to go through you would understand his anger, the BS Put about when we know truth is very frustrating. If people dont like Paige as a performer, fine, thats being up there to be knocked down, but bullshit, personal attacks and death threats on a regular basis to a young woman just trying to make her way in life is fucking ridiculous. As people we all make mistakes, my girl is no different but at least she had the bottle to get off her arris at 18 yrs old travel to a massive strange country and go for it and make enough money to be comfortable in life, whats to hate.????? 

Some people hate success. Instead of being proud of someone from here being so successful, they are happier getting enjoyment out of mocking her. It's just the way some people are.

• Paid Members

Death threats against a Knight? Death wish more like!

trouble is buddy we are thousands of miles away so cant be any protection to her.

This is the age of social media, sadly. You only need to look on Twitter to see for yourself- comments from people (who may think they're doing nothing wrong as its 'only words from a keyboard') that are absolutely vile that you'd never think twice of saying in person. It's totally disgusting the stuff that gets posted. If you're famous, you'll be subject to a load of it.

• Paid Members

I tell you what, this place is lethal... a) that nearly cost me my fucking job a minute ago.  Turns out you cant piss yourself laughing in the middle of an open plan office without people taking note.

And b) I had a dream about this thread last night - in which Paige and Berty indeed came and appeared at a WAW show, during which, in the most elaborate set up known to man, the Knight boys beat the ever loving shit out of him for dragging their sister into the headlines before chucking him out of the fire exit like that bit in Kickboxer after Eric Sloane gets crippled in the ring. 

I had a dream about this thread last night - in which Paige and Berty indeed came and appeared at a WAW show, during which, in the most elaborate set up known to man, the Knight boys beat the ever loving shit out of him for dragging their sister into the headlines before chucking him out of the fire exit like that bit in Kickboxer after Eric Sloane gets crippled in the ring. 

Ricky- book this now.

I had a dream about this thread last night - in which Paige and Berty indeed came and appeared at a WAW show, during which, in the most elaborate set up known to man, the Knight boys beat the ever loving shit out of him for dragging their sister into the headlines before chucking him out of the fire exit like that bit in Kickboxer after Eric Sloane gets crippled in the ring. 

Ricky- book this now.

He already has - Roy & Zak are due to take on Alberto and his bro on Saturday.