Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't think he is saying there is anything wrong with Newcastle Brown. I think he is saying that if you have half a dozen pints of it you are less likely to get the beating stick out and give your other half a right good hiding than if you were to drink a few Stella's

He is wrong then, Stella is and always will be wifebeater juice.

I don't think he is saying there is anything wrong with Newcastle Brown. I think he is saying that if you have half a dozen pints of it you are less likely to get the beating stick out and give your other half a right good hiding than if you were to drink a few Stella's

In your opinion maybe.  A bottle of brown makes Stella look like a shandy.

Edited by The Clint

In your opinion maybe.  A bottle of brown makes Stella look like a shandy.

You use the back of your hand, not your bottle.

I don't understand people thinking its a work, I'm not even sure people care that much about Del Rio in a ring anyway, plus seems a bit unclassy to be anything Ricky would do as a storyline, I don't know the guy but he comes across more classy than that. 

This whole Paige/Del Rio thing is creepy and worrying, I'm all for a love story but something doesn't feel right about this, every other day there is another story/development to it, I just dread to think what could happen next, something isn't right about it. Hopefully I am wrong though but many others have said the same. 

Edited by Briefcase