Roman Reigns suspended!

Callum1993

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was thinking whether this meant he'd miss Battleground but his suspensionn will end just before it.

The cynic in me would say the timing isnt the worse to sit out a few weeks, wonder how long theyve known

Was thinking whether this meant he'd miss Battleground but his suspensionn will end just before it.

The cynic in me would say the timing isnt the worse to sit out a few weeks, wonder how long theyve known

Battleground is in 33 days anyway. They probably practice random testing.

Huge news, the top brass must be fuming. He's been given the keys to the castle and it's been quite some time since someone so high calibre has got suspended for something like this. Orton in 2012 when he was distinctly midcard was the last I think.

I suppose this explains Sunday a bit more clearly if they had already known about this...I wished it had happened in the middle of the AJ feud though...cos Styles would be champ then obvz.

• Paid Members

Its going to be interesting what happens. They really put the rocket on him, and its a real let down for them that they've had to suspend him. On the other hand, when they were big on Jeff Hardy, they just kept on pushing him when his suspension was up.

Yeah, crazy story though. Couldnt have came at a worse time, with the brand split coming up.

• Paid Members

Yeah, they've totally known about this for a while- the timing is all too convenient. They've done this before haven't they? Waited a while before suspending someone? Orton or Jeff I think.

Yeah, they've totally known about this for a while- the timing is all too convenient. They've done this before haven't they? Waited a while before suspending someone? Orton or Jeff I think.

No chance they announced a triple threat match involving him while knowing about this.

Archived