Roman Reigns suspended!

Callum1993

Bit selective to compare a picture of him flexing to a normal pose.

Yeah i thought that.

This "he's on the juice" is all speculation aswell isnt it?

Im going for "synthetic marajuana", whatever the hell that is! Just so i can take a sign to the wrestling saying "ROMAN HEMPIRE". Get it?

What would be the point in him smoking that? They're allowed to smoke real weed now.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah i thought that.

Im going for "synthetic marajuana", whatever the hell that is! Just so i can take a sign to the wrestling saying "ROMAN HEMPIRE". Get it?

What would be the point in him smoking that? They're allowed to smoke real weed now.

Unless you have been backstage at Raw hitting a bong with The Acension then i fear your statement may be incorrect.

Yeah i thought that.

I wouldn't be surprised if they turned a blind eye but that's the first I've heard of it. It's so mainstream in America now. They have a weird knack for doing dabs of weird psycho grass, complimenting the taste and texture, then going doing judo or something. It doesn't faze them. I'd be looking in the bathroom mirror after half a spliff now.

Fat burners? He's got that Samoa Tummy problem, right?

Asmathics can't juice, Branqy? Mad. That's my fact for the day!

They released a statement saying they're not testing for weed.

Really because on the WWE site it says they do test for weed and a talent will be fined $2500 per failed test.

Research bro, research.

So they can't be suspended for it?

• Paid Members

Asmathics can't juice, Branqy? Mad. That's my fact for the day!

Well, they can but if you're on an inhaler that contains a corticosteroid, you're going to fuck yourself up, Boss.

I've spoke to juice head mates/acquaintances of mine - one who is an actual GP/Doctor - and most advised to stay natty, so I weighed up the pros and cons and it's not for me, much as I'd like it to be.

I can't even take creatine or whey, coz it flares up me asthma, so it's all beef or pea protein, aminos, Cissus and natural test boosters like Ape. And I fucking love creatine coz it reacts great with me body but not with me lungs, and I'd rather breathe, I decided.

The supplement I took that had every cunt asking was I juicing was Gaspari Size On. Anyone who trains and doesn't react like Millhouse to everything, I'd recommend that.

I take Symbicort 200 in the mornings, which is a preventer/corticosteroid inhaler and that's really it for my asthma meds. 10 years ago I was on that four times a day, Montelukast, ventolin and fucking prescription anti-hystamines. Gave up smoking, started training, discovered a supplement called Clear Lungs by Ridgecrest Herbals (not shilling, just bigging them up coz it's an incredible supp for asthmatics if there are any on here and are looking for an alternative to their meds) and now I just take the one puff in the mornings.

Sorry lads for dragging this off topic, but yeah, basically asthmatics who are on corticosteroids should not juice.

• Paid Members

Fat burners? He's got that Samoa Tummy problem, right?

Actually a really good shout, assuming they're on the banned list (which they are for most sports, aren't they?). I can't remember which big match it was, but he had his top ripped off and you could see why he still wears the security vest- his mid section wasn't quite as cut as you'd have thought.

Archived