Roman Reigns suspended!

Callum1993

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely mad shit. We discussed this on our podcast earlier this evening, but surely this is the most high profile suspension they've ever had or will have? Even considering that RVD got Wellness'd when he was the double champion, he wasn't the focus of the show like Roman is.

EDIT: OzExile; I reckon they won't address it. No angle, just quietness.

The fact he's just owned up to it on twitter is unusual. No health/injury excuses from the high guy.

I actually have a fair degree of respect for him doing so. Fair play to him for holding his hands up, accepting that he was dumb and not just claiming a prescription had expired or something.

• Paid Members

The fact he's just owned up to it on twitter is unusual. No health/injury excuses from the high guy.

I actually have a fair degree of respect for him doing so. Fair play to him for holding his hands up, accepting that he was dumb and not just claiming a prescription had expired or something.

Same, but in a way having their top guy just admit it, makes it a little bit worse. And raises question marks over Cena. To the wider public.

Nah, I think it makes Cena look bulletproof.

The argument has always been 'they only test shitheads, if you're the chosen few you're sound'. By catching Roman on the old Mexican jumping beans, they're showing ANYONE can get caught.

• Paid Members

What a fucking muppet. Given the keys to the Kingdom and he shags the princess and puts an illegitimate bun in her oven.

Still, can't be the whiter than white John Cena figure now so we can have that heel turn he's crying out for. Enjoyed him telling the guys in the crowd to drink their beer and shut their mouths on Monday. Hope that was the start of something.

• Paid Members

I guess he got his cycle wrong? Silly arse.

Anyway, I hope they don't get all petty and demote him. Although it seems like he's new Orton, in regards to how much Vince has a crush on him, so he's lucky. I do hope this leads to heel turn soon enough. 

Probably the best thing in the long run as it is likely they will put him into a role at the top of the card he is better suited to. I doubt the WWE will continue to push him as the 'Face of WWE' with all their corporate responsibility nonsense they are always banging on about now.

Has anything come out yet about what he tested for?

Bit of a connundrum now of who they want in the Face of WWE role. They will obviously go back to Cena in the short term but I am a bit stumped for an obvious long term replacement.

• Paid Members

The argument has always been 'they only test shitheads, if you're the chosen few you're sound'.

I always thought this was the case in WWE. Hence why obvious candidates like Brock haven't been 'randomly' tested. Is that not the case?

The argument has always been 'they only test shitheads, if you're the chosen few you're sound'.

I always thought this was the case in WWE. Hence why obvious candidates like Brock haven't been 'randomly' tested. Is that not the case?

Clearly not when their 2nd biggest star has just been suspended after a test.

Brock isn't on anything.

Archived